Hanna : The Kiss For Life

They stayed seated on the floor. She turned around and laid on his chest while he embraced her from behind. It was peaceful, finally. The turmoil inside her was gone. His hands took hers and with fingers intertwined they stayed like that.

"Did you really kiss me back to life?" She could sense he was smiling after he said that.

"Yes, and you threw up right after. What an ingrate."she joked.

"Yaa, that's unfair! Of course I had to empty my insides of sea water! Did you really want to save me or did you want me to die?" Hanna laughed at his reaction. She was starting to feel happy, finally, after three years of melancholic existence, she was with him and they are both back to their immature jokes.

His fingers were caressing the back of her hand and it felt nice. "You better treat me right Jared. You owe me big time. You owe me your life." she whispered.

"Yes ma'am!" The guy was just full of antics, mimicking a soldier's voice which made her chuckle heartily. "And you better do everything to make me remember, woman. And I mean everything... Everything we said to each other... " She suddenly felt nervous when he spoke very near her ear "Everything we did to-" That was it, Hanna panicked and broke free from his embrace so she could stand up real quick. Jared stood up rather quickly as well.

Hanna ended up pinned against the wall by his strong body. She squinted and turned her head to the right. She could feel his breath on her neck giving her goosebumps and when he started speaking, she figured he really was being serious. "Hanna, you better let me do it. You know it must be done, right?" She squirmed at the thought.

She felt his fingers pinch her chin lightly, slowly turning her face to his. She gave some resistance until finally she was facing him, their lips almost touching. "I must have kissed you once" And with that he lightly brushed his lips on hers. She felt shivers down her spine making her shudder. "No? Then we must have kissed twice." He planted a peck, and he let it stay planted for 5 seconds before he pulled back.

Hanna was breathing heavily, her chest heaving against his. This must have turned him on judging by the way she heard him moan so low and almost threatening. " I think we did way more than just two kisses" She closed her eyes at the thought of what he'll do next and just like that, she was surprised by his lips parting hers open. She opened her eyes wide and blinked a few times before she shut it close again as they kissed deeper and more passionately.

She felt his hands on the lower arch of her back, pushing her towards him, gently slamming her body onto his as he explored her mouth with his tongue. It was nothing like she imagined it would be. It was a more mature intimacy compared to what they had before. This was a hot and steamy, long and devouring kiss.

They parted lips both panting and extremely aroused. They were so lost into it that they were both unaware of what they were actually doing. After a few moments it dawned on them both that they were in a predicament. Her breast was still cupped in his hand, her hands inside his shirt; one rested on his abs and one still clutching his jeans at the button part.

Because they realized they might have gone a little too far too soon, they did not know how to start untangling from each other. Hanna very slowly let go of his pants at the same time she squinted her eyes close as his hand slid out from under her bra in a painstakingly slow motion, grazing her nipples in the process. She bit her lips and opened one eye to see him also shyly biting his lips.

"Okaaay... uhm I think uhh... we better uuhh..." She was lost for words.

"Dinner!" She was relieved that he ended her sentence right away.

"Yeah dinner." Hanna was going to leave him standing there and run towards the kitchen when...

"No, no, no... This is not right." He caught her hand in time to stop her. "We'll walk together. Like adults... who just finished making out..."

"Hey..." Hanna complained softly and a bit shy that he would just mention what they did but she knew he was doing her right by owning up to his actions. So she clasped his hands tighter and they walked hand in hand. Her heart felt so much happiness when he planted a kiss on her head.