Chapter 23 || Birthday

Start from the beginning

I went downstairs to see Cami's mom waiting for me at the table. I was so happy to know that no one know my birthday. James was nowhere to be found yet. I sat down at the table and started eating pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. There was wiped cream on it but I removed it instantly. It has too many calories. I finished the plate and went to the bathroom to throw up. I started doing it again but I CAN'T STOP. I just can't! It is like a drug that got me. I can't stop doing that even tho I hate it so much!

I opened the bathroom door to be in Cami's hands already. She was so happy and healed from her sickness.

,, Are you wearing your gift?'' She whispered in my ear while we are hugging.

,, Maybe'' I said breaking the hug and smiling. She smiled even more and went to the table to eat. As she was going she saw my luggage and bag and understood I'm leaving. She came back to me and hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek and pinched me.

,, Ow!'' I shouted. I looked over her to see her laughing and tears falling out.

,, I'm not leaving your life just this house? What the fuck?'' I asked her while being fucking confused why she was crying. I'm not going to college or something? She rolled her eyes and said goodbye. I left the house. I walked to the nearest store and called Harden.

,, Yes my little princess'' He said in a morning voice, OH GOD.

,, Did you just woke up?'' I asked him in shock. He groaned through the phone as I heard him getting up.

,, You woke me up actually, what's up?'' He said turning on the camera. He was shirtless and in pajama pants. It's the first time I see his room, gorgeous. He put on a shirt.

,, Uhm wanna have a sleepover?'' Random words came out of my mouth. I don't even understand why I said it just now. Oh, fuck a sleepover with a boy. I mean he is a friend but still!

,, Uh, sure? it's Saturday we can do that'' He said smiling, that smile is a confused smile. I just know how they look on boys.

,, In who's house?'' He asked as I still trying to understand why I said it.

,, Mine! We can do mine I guess but you'll have to pick me up because My house is on the other side of the city'' I said gasping as I went inside the store. He nodded. He dressed up on face time as I choose chips for a sleepover.

,, But why you just now wanted a sleepover?'' He asked as he packed his things for a sleepover. ,, Uh my birthday is to- fuck...'' I said I forgot to not tell him anything. He looked at the camera shocked.

,, Why you didn't tell me? I feel betrayed'' He said again in that smile. ,, Because I hate my birthdays I wasn't even supposed to tell you this'' I said as I paid the cashier.

,, I mean princess, you still have to tell me'' He said as he went to his car. He hung up the phone and I sat down in the store waiting for him. I saw my mom's message saying,, Happy birthday, coming back in 3 days'' I reacted with a heart massage and turned off the phone. I waited about 20 minutes for him to come He got out of the car and opened the door for me.

,, Are you cold? How is your leg? Are you feeling alright?'' He asked me as he sat down in the car.

,, I'm fine, my leg is almost healed'' I said as I take the belt. He took the belt off my arms and put it on. His arms went into the back of the car and got a box. He gave me the box.

,, Happy birthday my little princess, I know you hate birthdays but what friend I would be if I don't celebrate your birthday'' He said as he smiled at me. He started the car as I opened the gifts. I started smiling. It was a twisted book series and a mini teddy bear. I opened my mouth and looked at him.

,, How did you know I wanted this? You bought me a whole series, when?!'' I shouted from happiness as he smiled even more seeing me smile.

,, In your room, I saw a lot of books and a wishlist paper on the bookshelf'' He said as he smiled. I hugged him and smiled at my book series. I started dancing in the car like a little Scarlet who used to dance when she was little. This birthday is the best birthday of my life. My life is getting a lot better, everyone Harden, Cami, James, Their more are changing my life. They make me to start a new life. That's the best gift for my birthday.

.............

Hi, peaches!!! So how was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for not posting for so long! I'm just exhausted from school, there is a lot of stress at the end of the year. Also! I moving to the new school so I'm super nervous! Also, I am confirming that Are you nervous book story is having only 50 chapters so soon is the end. Sadly. But don't worry I have other plans also I'm writing The forest girl story too, but no one likes it. Anyways thank you for the last comments it melts my heart that someone wants to read my story. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful day/night, I hope you doing well! bye, peaches!!

My social media:

TikTok: itsng3rr_

Pinterest: itnsg3r_