15

"Thanks for coming. We need to spread some details about your relationship" Danny went to the front of the room.

Maggie, Patrick, Finneas, and Claudia were here too. They looked at us in confusion a little bit.

I sat back in my spinny chair while Billie had her legs propped up on my chair. She sucked on her lollipop waiting for this meeting to be over.

"Maggie, Patrick, finneas and Claudia, The relationship between Astrid and Billie since day one has been fake for a long period of time" He motions his hands towards us in the back of the room. I swallow hard but I look at Billie whose nose turned red, her lollipop is out of her mouth, her eyes are looking down and so forth.

She exchanged glances with finneas who nodded. Sibling things I guess. Maggie, Patrick and Claudia are in disbelief but finneas looks like he doesn't buy it.

"This was all to gain some popularity for Billie," He ignores me like he mostly always has, it's all for Billie anyway. "It was a process to make Billie's name grow more popular to views under lgbtq community and much more," He looks around at everyone else except me. I sigh softly getting up out of my chair and walking out of the room.

I was never needed anyway. Billie's music is inspiring, catchy, literally amazing, and her voice is so awesome.

I go outside of the building sitting on the curb watching cars and people go by.

"hey there stranger" Her chains jingles together as she walked down to me.

"I thought you had to be there" I took my lighter out of my pocket.

"It was boring plus I'm going to get asked a million questions when I get home so I don't feel like hearing the recap of life" She told me sitting down. We sat in the city's silence.

"That's a good point" I flick the lighter on to see the fire and let go of the red part to make it disappear.

"Wanna go get ice cream or something?" Billie threw a rock at Danny's car. It hit it but didn't leave a scratch.

"Sure let's go" I saw a flash come from some direction but ignored it. We adventured to Billie's car and soon left.

"I just remembered you can't really get vegan ice cream from ice cream places so we are going to the store" Billie informs me while she drives.

"Okay but have you told your family where you went off to?" I question her more. She doesn't say anything to my question which gave me my answer. "Billie!" She flashed her white smirky smile towards me at the red light.

"Don't worry I'll text fin when we get there" She smiled again, placing her hand on my thigh. I swallowed hard at her touch especially right there. She continued driving but slowly she kept creeping her hand up more.

I put my hand on top of hers squeezing her hand a little. She flips her hand to face upwards and interlocks our fingers. I smile at the simple gesture feeling a pair of eyes on me. She smiles too and continues driving.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Billie and I walk back into the building hand in hand eating our ice cream. We come back to the room while they are gathering things up and talking amongst themselves.

"Where did you go. You missed the whole meeting" finneas looked at us kind of mad. I looked at Billie who froze in her tracks.

"I'm going to text fin when we get there" I mock Billie from the car. She playfully pushes my shoulder keeping our hands together.

"I was busy!" She defended herself. I raise a brow at her. "What? I got ice cream!" We both laughed a little more while I leaned up against her.

I heard some whispering coming from finneas' direction.