10

Small recap: 

"So," she takes her hand and moves it under my chin, tracing the bottom of my lip with her thumb while hovering over me. "Can I kiss you."

I don't say anything. I grab her chains that dangled down from her neck, pulling her down.

"That's a yes" Billie whispered. She leaned down connecting out lips that only turned into a makeout session.

After a while of making out i saw a flash. So did billie. She swong her head up quickly and looked around. This was her space. Her private space and somehow paparazzi found it.

The leaves russled as someone ran away with that photo they got.

"Great" Billie flopped down next to me.

I sat up a little bit turning onto my side to look at her.

"It'll be okay. The managment wanted us to get out anyway to the public" I told her sincerly. She turned her head to look at me.

"That's not it. This is my space from the paparizzi and this wasn't a fucking scheme for the managment and public." She put her hands on her face pulling them slowly. "I wanted it to just be me and you. For something fucking real, not fake." She whispered the last part.

"So a real date?" I raised an eyebrow. Her face had a little pink blush across it.

"I mean i didn't say that but yes" She rolled onto her side now facing me. She placed her hand on my cheek running her thumb up and down. There was a moment of silence once again and she placed a long, slow, kiss on my lips then pulled away.

"let's go" She got up and waited for me to get up. She walked ahead of me to check for the paparazzi people.

Billie looked behind her with her arm streched out. I grabbed her hand again and she pointed with her other hand.

"You see them," She looked at me. I nodded. "Let's fuck with them." She smiled. I kept my laugh in and she started slowly walking with me behind her, out hands still holding eachothers.

She let go of my hand and sat on the cold rocks below her.

"Get some small rocks, not big ones that'll hurt someone" She whisptered to me. I collect some and she does too. She waves for me to follow again and leads me to a small bush but big enough for us to not be seen.

"Now you throw" A smile pastered onto her face as she took a little ock and flung it at their feet. They stopped talking and looked around. I tossed on and it hit someones leg. Not hard though of course.

"Who's there!" One man yelled. Another one punched him in the shoulder.

"Who do you think it is dipshit" The first mans expression faded into an emharassed one.

We kept throwing rocks at them then they started to come over slowly.

"ready for the fun part?" I nodded. "Good. Take your shoes off quickly and get ready to run on the sand" She starts taking her shoes off and held them in one hand. I grabbed my shoes waiting for billie's signal.

A branch snapped as they got closer. Our breath was slow and quiet so they couldn't hear it. The sun started to go down more turning the sky a slow warm orange, pink and purples.

"Go" Billie grabes my hand and we run off.

"BILLIE!" Some say and they try to run with their cameras and mics. We ran a ways down the beach after they gave up. I fell onto the sand out of breath from running.

"Are you okay baby?!" Billie looks over me.

"Yes i'm okay bil" I caught my breath. I sat up looking at the sunset now that it's lower.

"you really like the sunset too" She sits next to me setting her head on my shoulder and grabes my hand.

"Well yeah" I spoke softly amiring it.

"Why's that my love" She interlocks our fingers gently and sets our hands on her thigh.

"Well i see it like, uh, when the sky changes colors, and the clouds reflect the light in such a way that it feels like the world is on fire while the air becomes cooler. It just fills me with a sense of peace and quietness that I cannot describe it sometimes" I try to describe it in the best way i could.

"Interesting" We watch the sun set in peace from everyone and everything. I turn my head down at billie while she lifted her head up. I slightly grabbed her chin and placed another kiss on her lips once more.

"The car will be more warm to sleep in" She tells me with a sly smirk.

Rule #2 you are just friends

. . .

"Thanks bil, do you want to come inside?" I turn to her.

"I would love to but, i have something i need to do. " She smiled.

"Okay,  i'll see you later" I open the door and get out. She smiles and waves while i walked to my door. I sit down on my couch looking around again.

"Oh hey!" Footsteps came out from the hallway. I jump looking up at Finneas.

"You scared me to death" My heart racing as i talk. Finneas had Marble in his arms whlie he gave him some pets. "Thank you for taking care of him for the night"

"Of course, by the way..." He set Marble down on the floor and walked to my dining table. "A women came to your door last night asking where you were. I think her name was Scarlett? She left you a letter or something" He grabbed an unopened letter on my table, handing it to me.

"Thanks fin" I open the letter with him keeping me company while i open it.

"Do you know who she is?" His curiosity taking over. 

"yeah i do. Scarlett is my mother" I Felt my hands start to shake.

"What? Are you serious?" I look up at the red head nodding. "There should be a number on the evelope somewhere. She wrote it." I flip it over and grab my phone.

"Hey i gotta get running but i'll text you" Fin patted my back and gave Marble a pet.

"Okay, catch you later" I sat on my couch staring at my phone screen and the paper.