12

Astird's pov--->

I get dressed as tomorrow came and yesterday went. Today I see my mom for the first time in years. Yes I should be mad, and I am I can tell you but I really want to see how this goes.

I brush my teeth, do regular routine in the morning then go visit my fur baby. After I greet him, I start cleaning my house from top to bottom making sure everything looks okay. I finally sit down when there's a knock on my door.

I get up, opening my door to an Amazon box laying there. I ordered a new earn to switch the broken one. they are identical so no one would know the difference.

I start to close my door but yet again another knock was there. I open it more to see a women there with...him.

He in question?

They both walk in going to my kitchen.

"Brody" I cross my arms looking up at him.

"Oh so do you know each other?" I assumed my mother asked. I look down to my mom.

"Yes we do and he needs to get out" I clench my jaw with my hand in a fist.

"What's the matter babe" He looks at me over the table. Mom looks at both me and him.

"Are you guys-"

"No we are not. Get the FUCK out" I yell at him. Oh if Rufus was here right now he'd be trying to kill his ass. He doesn't even move.

"Hey no Astrid, he's the one that helped me find you" She moves closer to the absolute devil.

"I'll be back. Broady fucking get out" I grab my phone and walk to the living room. I can still see them so I watch.

"Hey can you come over please" I talk into the phone.

"I'm a little busy but when do I need to be over love?" Her soothing voice comes through the phone.

"As soon as possible"

"hey what's wrong?" Her voice switched to a soothing and worried tone.

"He's here. Brody"

"I'm coming. I can do this later. Hey fin..." She trails off a little taking her phone away from her face. "ill be there in 10"

"Thank you"

"Anything for you my love" I smiled into the phone but quickly reminded myself who is Infront of me.

"who is she talking to Brody?" My mom asked him.

"Oh probably just her girlfriend" He glared me down with the evil in his eyes.

I get up, placing my phone in my pocket and headed to the kitchen.

"I thought I told you to get out" I look back up at him.

"Just leave him be Astrid!" My mom yells so we both her in our argument. I take a deep breath when someone opened the door and in came Billie. She took her shoes off, leaving them by the door and walks to me.

"So what's happening. Who's this" She kind of points to my mom but more like a wave?

"Billie this is my mom." Billie's eyes got wider. "Mom this is my girlfriend, Billie" I introduced them.

"Do I not get a introduction" Brody budded in.

"Shut the fuck up!" Billie and I say at the same time. He grunts and walks away.

"Don't think you're getting something to eat." I Storm past my mom to the fridge.

"Wow. I'm a guest and I don't get anything?" He opens the fridge more. I slam the fridges door on him with my body still looking up at him. Billie and mom came along to just to watch.

I heard them whispering to eachother a little bit.

"Fuck off Astrid" He tried to shove me. I just wanted to spend time with my mother.

I tumble a little and get to my feet again. I look back at Billie and she's pissed. I walk up to her grabbing onto her shoulders.

"Don't worry it's okay." I lean closer to her. "I'll just beat his ass" And I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey let's go sit down while they talk about it" Billie told my mom and they walked away to the couch.

"Oh so you want to give yourself up to me?" He licked his lips a little.

"No I don't. I thought I told you to fuck off numerous times" I lock my fist, taking a step.

This is why you started going to the gym Astrid.

You can now defend yourself Astrid

You. Can. Beat. His. Ass.

"Cmon I'll give you a little kiss." I smile my little smile up at him.

One solid hard punch on his trigeminal nerve, and he is out like a light.

"Or we could fuck on my counter" I take my finger moving it down the counter. I see his bulge in his pants while he starts taking them off. There's a small wall between the kitchen and living room anyway so they can't see me knock the brains out of him.

He picks me up and sets me on the counter getting closer till I can smell his breath.

Breath Astrid.

One punch to his jaw.

"Just like old times" He starts taking my pants off but I didn't let him go anywhere near anything.

"How about I do a little work down there first" I jump off the counter and he leans down a little.

Do it.

I make my hand turn into a fist and knock him right in the jaw where I wanted it to go. He falls backwards a little which caused Billie to run into the kitchen.

"Are you okay!?" She grabs onto my shoulders and looks at everything. I grab my pants and slide them back up.

"Yes I'm okay" I give her a hug holding onto her.

I feel her move and throw something at him to cover his thing. I take a deep breath and walk to mom.

"If you want to actually meet me don't bring him next time." I tell her and walk away leaving her with no words.

∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆

TYSM FOR 1.2K READS
LOVE U GUYS 🥲🫶🏻