2

I continued watching SpongeBob SquarePants, reliving my childhood before everyone ruined children's cartoons. Marble laid on my lap like a loaf until my phone rang.

"hello?" My voice cracked a little.

"oh shit. did I wake you love?"

"No you didn't bil, I'm watching TV"

"so you're watching TV... at 3 in the morning?" She questioned me.

"well I'm not alone..." I trailed off. I heard a soft 'oh' from her side after she got quiet. "Marbles with me totally watching it"

"who's Marble?"

"Marble is my cat, my love" I smiled into the phone. I heard her laugh a little until she settled down. Marble adjusted himself more on my lap.

"So Billie" I start. "Why did you call me at three in the morning hm?" I bit down on my lip waiting for a answer. The other side was dead for a moment.

"is it okay if I come over...it's kinda lonely here" Her voice got softer. I felt my face soften at the question and smiled a little more.

she wants to see me
at my house
and wants to come over

"of course Billie, I'll send you the address. Be careful though when you drive" I reminded her.

"I'll be careful don't worry" she assured me. I nodded even though she couldn't see that.

"okay, bye bil I'll see you in a few"

"goodbye mamas" She hung up and I sent her the address. i continued watching tv until I heard a small knock at the door.

i lifted marble up into my arms and carried him to the door with me. He didn't mind one bit. I open the door to the girl infront of me.

"It's really cold" Is the first comment she makes. I laugh and step aside while she walks into the dark house. The TV was still on giving light to everything.

"So you miss me?" I tease. I bend down letting marble out of my grasp. He kindly walked to Billie and purred at her feet.

"Is this marble?" She bent down and picked him up. She held him to her face.

"yes that's the buddy I've been watching SpongeBob with" I smile a little. I heard her faint laugh. She set down marble and got closer to me.

"You look very beautiful right now" She placed her hands on my waist. I felt the pit in my stomach egnite, leaving the butterflies to adventure. I swallowed hard looking at her.

I put my arms around her neck gently still looking into her eyes. She got closer to my face as I watched her eyes dart from my lips, I did the same.

i felt her breath on my face, then our noses touched.

"You are so gay baby" Billie smiled and backed away.

"fucking bitch" I huffed letting my stomach settle while I walked back to the couch. Marble followed along jumping on to my lap once I sat down.

"you do look beautiful though Astrid" She sat down beside me.

"I'm literally just wearing an oversized hoodie and underwear" I turn towards her. she smirks while I realize.

"BILLIE O'CONNELL" I punch her shoulder.

"oww that hurt. not even a week of us being together and you already hit me!" She faked cried. I held in a laugh.

"you're so weird" I yawned. She smiled a little.

"but do you like it?" She continued. I leaned my head on her shoulder closing my eyes slightly while yawning.