13

After Brody woke up mom got him out of the house and they both left.

"Why the hell was he here" Billie yelled angrily. I swallow and stepped back away from her. "I'm sorry for my tone" She took a deep breath and sat down.

"Mom brought him here. He wouldn't leave." I sat across from Billie.

"Why were his pants down and all that shit" She had her hands on her head looking down at her socks waiting for an answer.

"I was trying to get him to get lower so I could kick his ass" I look down at my coffee table.

"So no touching things?" Billie's posture loosened a little bit more. I get up and move her arms from her head and pushed her a little more back to lean on the couch.

"The only thing I want to touch is you" I whispered in her ear as I sat on her lap. She licked her lips slowly looking at mine. I leaned in a little while she did too.  "Ah ah, I thought you had other things to do" I smiled a little just having our noses touch.

"Those can wait a little more" Her breath got a little heavier as her hands moved around. I leaned back and cupped her face.

"You should go do that important thing" I kissed her forehead and got off of her.

"Fuck you." She pouted still standing there. I moved away and grabbed the Amazon box.

"You would if I let you" I tease her a little more.

"Fuck you! Now I'm going to go masturbate in my own room!" She yelled a little bit.

"Have fun with that babe!" I call out not knowing where she went. I grab the broken earn and replace it with the new one. I put the broken one in a separate box to keep and put it off to the side for now.

"Hey so I decided to steal your hoodie and you have no say so in it" She comes walking out in one of my hoodies I wear a lot.

"Then give me yours" I put my hand out.

"It's already on your bed" She walks up to me and holds me by my waist. "You're so pretty" She looks my face over looking into my eyes. The butterflies come back to my stomach fluttering about.

"One kiss?" Billie asks softly. I nod.

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

"So how did the interview go yesterday?" I asked her watching the TV with ice cream in hand.

"It was good. The video should be out by next week" She ate some of her ice cream too while we watched. I was sitting between her legs leaning against her on my bed while we both ate ice cream out of the container.

"This is like really good where did you get this?" Billie asked out of nowhere.

"I got it at the little corner store just down the road. I made sure it was vegan and stuff" I keep my eyes on the tv.

Her phone rings a few times a little later and she doesn't pick it up.

"You should probably answer that. it seems important cause they keep calling back." I look at her. She kind of sighs and puts the spoon in the container of ice cream.

"What do you want" Billie leans her head on the back of mine. I hear the mumble of whoever is on the other side of the phone. "Okay so?....I thought that was okay....It'll be fine....I can't do this right now....dude let me live my fucking life." I felt my shoulder get a little soaked. I turned around looking at her. She's crying but her phone is still on this call. I catch a glimpse of the caller ID.

Danny.

I pressed the big red circle, setting her phone to the side. I gently hold her face up to look at me.

"Love, what's going on" She continues to just cry so I just hold her for how much time she needs to get it all out.

After maybe 15 minutes she's stopped crying her eyes out but still sniffles and her tics are going rapid. I just stroke her blue hair trying to calm her down more. My other hand is rubbing her back while she takes a deep breath.

"Danny.." She swallowed not making eye contact. "He's already planning our break up" I feel the tears rolling down her face a little more. I lifted her face up to look at me. I use my thumbs to wipe away the tears from her eyes.

"It's gonna be okay. it's going to be a fake break-up" She looks at me a little puzzled and breaths more. "even after it all happens we can still see each other and do all of what we are doing right now." I get up onto my feet and look at her.

"This! This isn't fake!" I raise my hands up in the air signaling the room. She wipes her tears looking me me. "Me and you aren't fake" I point between us two. "Our friendship kinda thing isn't fake!" I gently grab her face. "So Billie, it's only a fake break up, we can still see each other"

She grabs my face and kisses me. Her body softens, mine does too. It wasn't like the normal fake kisses or the one we had at the beach. It was a pure passion, loving, and needing kiss filled with whole emotions.

"I think I'm falling for you Astrid"

∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆

AHHHH OMG OMG
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!?!

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!!!