6

A/n
Any ch. that doesn't have a POV in the beginning is Astrid 🤗

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

That's when I see him.

"Brody" I look at him. He towers over me by a million.

"what are you doing here?" He steps closer.

"I'm with my girlfriend" He raises a brow and looks around.

"I don't see anyone with you. Let's go back to mine" It didn't sound like a question at all.

"No brody" He gets closer looking down at me.

"We both know you do" he grabs my shoulders roughly but calm enough to not make a scene.

"what if I refuse" I take his hands off of me. He bends lower to get in my face.

"then I'll have to force you" I look into his eyes.

"She said no" I heard the familiar voice behind me.

"Go away this isn't any of your business stranger" Brody push me up to the left making me fall into the mud.

"Billie don't" I heard finneas yell. When I look back Billie's hand was already cocked back ready to punch.

If you haven't figured it out yet, Brody is my abusive, manipulative ex-boyfriend who just happened to be here with his buds.

I hear his cold laugh and then a thud. He was on the ground, and Finneas was holding Billie with her fist being all red. I got up and looked at them both.

"Thanks but I'll see you later bil" I walked home in my muddy clothes all the way home which was a good hour-ish walk. I get to my front door unlock it and walk inside taking all my muddy clothes off.

I toss my keys on my counter and just walk around my house in my bra and bottoms

"hey Marble" I bend down to pet him. he purs and waddles to the couch to take an evening nap. I get in the shower taking my time with it.

When I get out I glance at my phone hoping for something, but nothing even happens.

I just put a fresh new pair of panties on and a sports bra, I don't plan on going anywhere anyway it's already 9 pm.

unknown number

It's finneas, is bil with u?

*new contact added: Fin*

No she's not
is she missing?

I haven't seen her since
I let her go

and she's not at ur moms?

no she's not

give her some space
maybe she needs some alone time
read

Did I say something wrong?

Does he just not like me?

Astrid, you guys aren't dating why does it matter? I sigh and throw my phone.

"WHAT THE FUCKK!!" I yell out of god knows what but after I felt better. I sucked in some fresh air and relaxed my body. "she'll show up right?" I ask marble. He just looks up at me with his soft brown eyes then goes back to sleep.