Chapter eight Ruby pov:

It was almost a whole week at my mums house. My birthday was four days from now. We would be back in Port Angeles by then. I had took Seiya to all my favorite places in Melbourne.

It was to bad she can't eat food any more, I believe she would have enjoyed some of the food places we went to.  She did fake eat some of the things, like she does for my mum every day since we been here, but then she would go to the bathroom and have to remove it. She never complained or showed any distaste,on her face even if knew it was horrible for her.

Right now we were on my bed, kissing, which had become a favorite thing of mine. I've been trying to break her down, but she's been resisting me all week. I once again made an effort to peel her shirt up but she stopped me with a small laugh.

"Ruby stop." Seiya said pushing me away and I smiled.

"Why do you keep resisting me? It's almost my birthday, just give me what I want." I teased giggling and trying to kiss her again  but she stopped me.

"I see I have to be the responsible one in this relationship when it comes to your safety aren't I?" She said Sighing.

"Or I can be the responsible one for a few hours." I say smirking and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay but tell me one thing. You said we could try. So why are you hesitating?" I asked her.

"I just want to make sure I'm prepared . There's no room for mistakes but you know what you're right. I'm hesitating because I want to be respectful of your mother's house. It just doesn't feel right to do that with her in the next room over." She said pausing."If you can wait until the day of your birthday, we'll do it." Seiya replied . I was quiet as I thought about it. It wouldn't be bad actually. We could make it special, Kinda like a birthday present.

"Okay that sounds like a plan, but promise me you won't go back on your word." I say pointing at her, making her laugh.

"I promise, but there is something I'm curious about. Why is this so important to you?" She asked and I thought of a way to answer her question without revealing everything.

"I just want to be close to you like that. I know we're not a normal couple but I think we can have some normalcy if we try." I answered and she was quiet as she looked at me and a thoughtful expression came on her face.

"Okay. I want to give you as much of a normal life as I can, so I'll try and I promise not to go back on my word." She said, sticking her pinky finger up, making me smirk and  I lifted my pinky to wrap around hers.

"Come on let's go to bed. Tomorrow is our last day here." Seiya replied laying her head on the pillow and I wrapped my arm around her waist. "I can't wait to go back home now." I say smiling, laying down next to her.

"I bet I can guess why." Seiya said with a laugh.

"No that's not the only reason. I've become used to be at your condo now. Mostly wherever you are is my home." I reply kissing her on the lips. She smiled softly at me and touched my cheek. Her eyes were darker now. A sign the she was getting thirsty and needed to hunt soon. Good thing our last day is tomorrow.

**********************************

We were now back in Port Angeles and we had been here for two days. I had a serious case of jet lag so when I got back, I slept for at least half a day and Now todays my birthday. Seiya told me she had plans for us and when I asked her what they were, she just smiled and winked "you'll see." She replied while I looked at her suspiciously.

Right now I was in her kitchen making myself something to eat, when Seiya came from her bedroom, buttoning up a shirt and she came in the kitchen.

"When you finish breakfast, we can head out." She replied.