Chapter 12: Discoveries, Old and New

Start from the beginning

Ranger: "What happend here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: "That's terrible."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again."

Detective 1: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick o' sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Detective 2: "I don't know, you know what I mean?"

Seth then looks at the ground of the crime scene only to find a piece of paper folded. He made sure that the two detectives weren't looking and grabbed it. He opened it up to see a symbol he thought he wouldn't have seen anymore.

Seth: "No...no no no..."

He then gets migraine flashbacks, and glimpses of images going through his head all with the symbol flashing itself crazy.

Percy: "Seth!"

He shook Seth's shoulders trying to get his leaders attention. Seth opened his eyes to see his teammates and RWBY around him looking concerned.

Kai: "You ok man?"

Ruby: "Yeah, you started spaz out for some reason."

Seth got up onto his feet.

Seth: "It's just a migraine. I kinda wanna go home if that's ok."

Kai: "Alright come on. I'll go with you."

He and Seth then walked off.

Ranger: "Text us when you get there."

Kai: "We will."

Kai and Seth then was out of hearing distance.

Percy: "What do you think that was about?"

Ranger: "Don't know. But we're gonna have to talk about it tonight."

Detective 1: "You thinking the White Fang?"

Detective 2: "I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Weiss: "Hmph. The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates."

Blake: "What's your problem?"

Weiss: "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

Blake: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided?! They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!"

Blake: "So then they're 'very' misguided."

Percy: "Either way. It doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of Downtown Vale."

Ruby: "Yeah, Percy's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago. Maybe it was him."