Chapter 1:SPRK

The woods, a peaceful spot to stop and observe nature and it's beauty. It would be even better, if you could easily take away all the Grimm in the woods. Only the brave travel in these woods.

Here we see a young energetic, tyl haired boy, running through the woods, most likely heading to meet someone. Or to his future, some fight.

???: "Guys! Guys, I got it."

He runs while waving his hand. And in it, a letter. He then arrives to meet three other boys. One who is seen shuffling cards, a cowboy who is messing with a toothpick in his mouth, and the other one who tosses a fire ball in the air over and over.

???: "Took ya long enough, Percy."

The cowboy said.

Percy: "Hey let's not forget I'm the faster one out of us four. And aren't you the slowest, Ranger?"

Ranger: "Hey, I can be slow when I wanna be. Only reason I said that was because Kai was worried."

Kai: "Yeah yeah, you know how I am. I just thought a big bad Grimm would've gotten the little man."

Kai said as he ruffled Percy's hair. In height terms, Percy is the smaller one being 5'7. And Kai being 6'0.

Percy: "Hey! Cut it out." He said as he moved Kai's arm off of his head. "And for your information, I have more gifts to me than you can think of."

Ranger: "Like what, having your gills being your weak point?" He then chuckled a bit.

Percy: "Oh shaddup will ya?!"

The three started to laugh a lot. While the other still leaned on the tree, and stopped shuffling his cards. He then put them in a deck holder on his belt.

???: "Now I assume, we all didn't meet here for a long laugh or two, did we?" He said in a kind of menacing tone.

The other three then look at the gambling teen, and then backed away from each other to be in separate sitting spots. And to why Ranger said "gills" to Percy, the answer is quite obvious. He is a piranha faunus, and he can easily hide it well, whenever he does recon, he won't be the first person to look out for.

Kai: "Sorry, Seth. But you now how we are. We're basically brothers after all. And what do brothers do?"

Seth: He then got off the tree to be in the center of the three. "They look out for each other. And yes, we may goof off from time to time. But it reminds us of what's more important. The bonds each of us have."

He said this, but it seems to have an affect on the other three that they're quite used to.

Percy: *sighs*" How are you so good at this, Seth?"

Seth: "Oh I don't know. Maybe because it's my responsibility to look out for you three."

Percy,Ranger,Kai: "Yeah, yeah."

Seth then chuckled and continued with what he was trying to say.

Seth: "Now, I assume you all have the letters?" He said holding a letter, from Beacon Academy.

Beacon was on of the four academies that only focus on making the best of the best of Huntsmen and Huntresses. There was one in each four parts of Remnant. Beacon was the academy that resided in Vale. The other three reside in Mistral, Vacuo, and Atlas.

After Seth asking the question, the other three pulled out there letters.

Seth: "Well then. Shall we?"

As soon as he said we, a lowd growl was heard between the four of them. Which caused them to be alerted and looked around to spot where it came from. Then one growl turned into multiple.