"What?!" Both Lance and Ash say at the same time, Lance with disbelief and Ash with shock.

"All right!" Buster cheerfully ignores the two's reactions, glancing up to the other groups. "The rest of the group acts... Thank you so much."

"Thank you for auditioning!" I smile, waving and trying not to feel bad as the rest all sigh in disappointment.

"Oh, don't feel bad, folks! There'll be a 10% discount for everyone!" Buster grins, looking at his clipboard.

"Psh. Let's get out of here, Ash." Lance growls furiously, rolling his eyes as he starts to stomp off.

(Y/N) notices the two leaving and rushes to Ash, "Hey, Ash, right?"

"Uh..." Ash drags the word, frowning as she watches (Y/N) with her bright blue eyes.

"I hope to see you here tomorrow. Your voice is strong, and... You shouldn't let anyone cage you for being talented," (Y/N) quietly says, making Ash look at Lance before she rubs her neck.

Ash glances down for a moment, opening her mouth. "I, uh--"

"Ash!" Lance yells in a warning tone, making Ash flinch before looking at him.

"Uh... Yeah. Yeah, let's go..." Ash slowly calls, frowning deeply as she turns and follows after Lance.

(Y/N) and Buster watch the two leave, and he shrugs with a small 'eh' as she frowns with concern.

"Okay, soloists!"

"Johnny," Johnny perks up instantly when she calls his name. "Mike, Pete, Richard, Daniel and Ray." (Y/N) continues, making them step forward.

Johnny mumbles a few apologies as he bumps into people with his large frame trying to reach the front, standing next to the others with a nervous expression.

"Ooohoo Mike! I've got to have you in my show!" Buster practically gushes, making (Y/N) huff with an eye roll.

"Oh, if you insist!" Mike chuckles with a smirk, walking to backstage with a smug smile.

"Unfortunately, he does." (Y/N) mumbles before facing the others.

"And I'll take Pete," Buster calls, pacing around as (Y/N) remains at the front.

Pete cheers and fist pumps the air, walking towards the other finalists. (Y/N) glances at Johnny, both jumping and looking away when they make accidental eye contact. Johnny nervously sweeps his hair back, his heart racing in his chest as he stares at the ground with flushed cheeks.

(Y/N) clears her throat as her eyes scan the crowd and she cringes in disgust as the guy from before (Richard, the name she learned) winks at her again, making her eye twitch as she sighs and ignores him. She slowly looks back to Johnny at the same moment he decides to lift his eyes back to her, the two catching each other's eye once more as he tenses.

He doesn't shy away this time, holding eye contact with a small smile as he awkwardly waves, making (Y/N)'s expression soften as she chuckles softly.

"And one more..."

"Oh, hey!" (Y/N) interrupts with excitement, grinning as she turns to Buster. "My pick."

"Of course, dear sister," Buster dramatically bows, gesturing to the crowd.

Johnny felt like his heart was going to burst from his chest with nervousness as he stands tall, his palms feeling sweaty at his sides.

"Why, thank you." (Y/N) playfully rolls her eyes, looking between the soloists and glancing to Richard with a neutral stare. "Thanks for coming, Richard."