...

"Got me lookin so crazy right now, your love's got me lookin' so crazy right now!" Triplet teen girls sing, their voices high and a tad squeaky.

(Y/N) frowns slightly, but tapped her fingers to the beat regardless.

"Got me lookin' so crazy right now! Your touch got me feelin' so crazy--"

(Y/N) shakes her head as Buster dances, making him grin and shrug his shoulders as Ms. Crawly writes.

...

"Ra-ah, ah-ah,ah, oh la, ooh la la!"

(Y/N) smiles widely as a german man sings, his blond curly hair bouncing as he dances skillfully. His singing was a bit off key, but he made up for that with his glam and his dance moves and confidence.

"I like him!" (Y/N) whispers with a chuckle, grinning widely as she watches him.

Buster nods and writes on his sheet, smiling to himself as he nods.

"Want your bad romance--"

...

"Jump! Jump! Jump!"

(Y/N) shrugs while tilting her hand as 'so-so', listening to the three young men sing and dance.

"Might as well jump!"

...

"Bye Carla, bye Gail, bye Rory, bye Micky, bye Hannah, bye-bye Casper!" Rosita takes in a deep sigh, shutting the door before taking out the flyer.

Her eyes narrow in determination as she nods to herself, rushing to grab her purse.

...

(Y/N) raises a brow as a well dressed shy boy struggles to sing for a moment, taking a breath before singing.

"Baby! I compare you to a kiss from a rose--"

...

"L. U. C. K." A group of girls called the Q-Teez sings while dancing.

(Y/N) flinches at the loudness, sighing heavily and slumping in her seat when she realizes how long the song is but smile politely.

"L. U. C. K!"

She looks at Buster, who was cringing as Ms. Crawly danced to the beat. Buster scribbles their name off the list, shaking his head.

...

"I love my shoes," (Y/N) smiles as the group of old men sing an old barber shop song, "I love my shoes."

...

"Come on my lady, come-come on my lady, you're my butterfly, sugar, baby--"

The man winks at (Y/N), making her cringe and rub her forehead with a sigh as she slumps further in her seat. Buster tightly smiles, gripping his pen as hie eyebrows twitch.

(Buster's overprotective brother mode activated)

...

"Let's hear from a few more of the folks in line!" The news anchor grins, pointing the mic to an older man with glasses. "What about you, sir?"

"Well, Bob. I'm a lab technician for a leading pharmaceutical company, but I was born with a gift! And that gift... Is to sing!

...

The same lab-tech man was currently playing the keyboard, staring without breaking eye contact at the three judges as he scatted.

...