{ S1 } "A dance with me?" [Jizzie] 🦋->🥀

A few things to take note for this chapter:

My headcanon for S1!Lizzie is that she can change change her height (lowest is 7' / highest is 10') but mostly stays as 7'
In this chapter, the:
"
.

.

.

"
Means a time skip into the future

_____________________

Lizzie stood in her prisma palace, nothing on her schedule.

While she thought of something to do, she saw a average-height man with brown hair, in a striking magenta outfit, fly in and land in front of her. The short man was kneeling in front of her.

Lizzie giggled, confused but happy to see her husband.

"My queen," He greeted. He looked up at Lizzie and smiled.

"Joel~" Lizzie giggled again. "What are you doing?"

Without responding, Joel placed a juke box that he had in his inventory down and inserted the music disc, 'Chirp'.

He looked up at Lizzie once more. He requested something, "May I have this dance, m'lady~?"

Lizzie tried to hold in her laugh. She snorted and looked at the her husband passionately.

"Of course, Romeo~" She replied in a deep voice. She bowed slightly but quickly straightened up again. "But first, let me change into something more appropriate!" Lizzie added in her normal voice. She ran to another part of the prisma palace to change.

Meanwhile, Joel waited awkwardly while the music continued playing. He was still kneeled down, not moving. He waited patiently for his queen to arrive from her chambers.

"Am back~!" Lizzie skipped her way back to where she was before she left.

Joel stood up and admired her beauty. He grinned, "The dress from other wedding day?" He added, "You still look so beautiful in that dress."

Lizzie giggled at Joel's comment. "I'm always beautiful, Joel," Lizzie stated.

Joel chuckled. He reinserted the music disc and kneeled down again, "So, may I have the pleasure of this dance?"Joel held out his hand.

"Your request is accepted," Lizzie replied as she took his hand.

Joel kisses Lizzie's hand before standing up, still holding her hand and the other one behind his back.

(This is where the went goes bad cause I have no idea how to write dancing)

Joel put his other hand below Lizzie's shoulder blade. Lizzie puts her other hand on Joel's shoulder.

They started to sway to the music

"Why did you suddenly want to dance, Joel?" Lizzie asked as they kept swaying.

"No reason, just wanted a dance with my queen," Joel answered, keeping eye contact with Lizzie.

Lizzie smiled. "I like that answer," Lizzie replied.

Joel hummed in agreement.

Joel spun Lizzie around the room. Both smiling big at each other.

Lizzie then got an idea. She took control and spun Joel around which made him yelp.

Lizzie dipped him. One of Lizzie's hands holding one of Joel's hands and her other hand supporting Joel's back.

Joel gripped her hand and shoulder like he was going to fall off a cliff and die. One of his legs were in the air

Lizzie chuckled, she pulled Joel up to let him stand on his two feet. He loosened his grip.

"Sorry about that, just wanted to see your reaction," Lizzie apologized and kissed her husband's forehead.

"Not funny," Joel grumbled. He turned his head away from his wife, clearly annoyed and embarrassed.

"Sorry again, Juliet!" Lizzie teased. "But it was quite funny."

"I bet it was for you," Joel scoffed and smiled.

.

.

.

"My queen!" Joel shouted to his tall, blue axolotl wife from the bottom of her tower.

The blue axolotl looked at the tiny man from her tower. She sat the the edge of her tower. Her legs hanging and swinging.

Lizzie chuckled at him and jumped down the tower. She landed in the water and swam towards Joel. She stood in front of him.

"Hello, Joel," Lizzie greeted, and patted the tiny man's head.

"M'lady!" Joel said, kneeling down. "May I have a dance with you?"

"Joel, you know I would love to," Lizzie replied. "But— because of our height differences, I don't think we can?"

"Oh come on!" Joel face palmed himself, definitely annoyed. "I wanna dance with you again." He added saddened.

Lizzie sat down. "It's alright Joel, maybe once you get taller we can dance again!" She giggled.

"Or when you get shorter," Joel mumbled.

"Yeah, maybe that too!"

.

.

.

Joel can't believe it. He's mega base was spilt into half. The thing he had worked so hard to finish.

But then he remembered someone more important.

Lizzie.

He rushed to her empire. He flew above it. The water was all drained.

Joel saw a girl with long pink hair and a deep blue outfit on standing on the prisma palace stairs. He smiled with a few tears in his eyes.

Joel flew down to her. "Lizzie! Thank god you're okay, I-" he got cut off by Lizzie screaming.

"How do you know my name?!" Lizzie screamed. She seemed frightened and stepped back.

"Lizzie, I..." Joel could not find the words to say. His wife doesn't remember him?

He realised Lizzie was shorter and not an axolotl anymore but in fact, human.

Joel felt tears form at his eyes. He watched as Lizzie ran pass him, running away from the prisma palace.

He didn't want to go after her.

"It's alright Joel, maybe once you get taller we can dance again!" He could still hear her say.

"Now we can, Lizzie," Joel sobbed as he sat down on the stairs. "We can now."

_____________________

915 words