Kapittel (18) Atten ~ Fuck That Grape Asshole

~Alex~

Frigga woke in her seat with a start, causing me to look at her in worry. Her head frantically moved around as she stood, her eyes showing nothing but panic.

"Frigga?"

Her head shot to me then, glancing down at the sleeping Frigg in my arms.

"Alex..." She hesitated.

"What? What is it?"

A loud gasp caught our attention, and we turned to see Eir staring wide-eyed at an empty seat, black ash seeming to fall from nowhere.

"Alex? Allmother?" I looked toward Sif, who was staring down at her arms.

They were disappearing.

"Sif-"

Before I could say another word the warrior was gone, a few other Asagrdians quickly following.

And then I felt it.

"Frigga, take Frig." I hurried.

"Alex-"

"Take her." I rushed, quickly putting the baby in her arms. I sadly watched as Frig stirred at the movement, slowly beginning to cry as she reached her small arms out to me. "Mamma elsker deg, kjære." (Mamma loves you, darling)

"Norns, Alex." Frigga looked at me, horrified, as my arms quickly started to go.

"Please help Loki take care of her."

"Of course, my daughter." She nodded as a tear ran down her cheek.

I gasped as more of my body disappeared, looking at Frigga and Frig.

"Mum I'm scared."

One second I was staring down at one of the most important people in my life, and the next, there was nothing.