CHAPTER 16

3rd Person's POV
Puppeteer was heading outside when he was stopped by our famous trio

I think by this time you should know who we're referring to

"Can I help you?"
"You need to stay away from (Y/N), immediately" Jane instructed.
"And if I don't?"
"Then you're going to regret it" Jeff growled. Puppeteer laughed, are these clowns really threatening him? Hilarious!

"I thought you were aware (Y/N) doesn't like any of you?"
"She's only confused, we'll deal with that later. You're no good for her" Ben scoffed.
"And you three clowns are?"
"Listen! Stay away from her, this is your last warning" Jeff demanded. Puppeteer laughed, yellow strings escaping his fingers and wrapping around the three, flinging them through the window and outside.

Don't worry, Slenderman isn't at home.

They groaned at the impact as Puppeteer stalked up to them, "I don't know why you idiots can't get it through your thick, empty heads. You bullied her when she got here and as revenge she played with you. I can't believe you thought she actually liked you, I wasn't here but even I know she didn't. Open your eyes, fools"
"What is going on here?" (Y/N) asked as she approached the scene. Puppeteer explained what happened,
"(Y/N)-" Jane was cut off by a glare.
"Stay away from me" she growled and walked away with Puppeteer who chuckled at their defeat.

-TIMESKIP-
2nd Person's POV
You and Puppeteer were in your room, chilling. He was seated at your feet on the floor, in between your legs. He had a personalised collar around his neck and the leash in your hand while you pet his hair as you spoke. It was a peaceful time.

"You're so weird" you laughed.
"I'm being honest, it's hot that you want to be in control~" he purred.
"And this doesn't hurt your pride?" You chuckled.
"It rather strokes my ego, knowing I'm the sub to a hot, dominant girl~"
"I'm glad~" you giggled, bringing him into a kiss.
'(Y/N), please come to my office' Slenderman's voice called in your head.
"I gotta go, Slender's calling" you spoke.
'Please come along with Puppeteer'
"Scratch that, he wants to see you too"
"Ugh fine." He got up, going to the door, "aren't you gonna take it off?"
"Heck nah, I wear my submission with pride~" he chuckled and removed the leash but keeping the collar. You chuckled and teleported you both to his office, the three musketeers also there. Slenderman cleared his throat upon seeing the collar around Puppeteer's neck, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"
"You kind of were but oh well" Puppeteer answered. You shook your head, "continue"
"I was informed of a misunderstanding between you five so these three have something to say"
"We're sorry and we respect your decision" Jane spoke.
"It's about time" Puppeteer scoffed.
"That's good to hear, I'm not sorry for playing you guys though, it was the perfect revenge" you told them.

Reader's a bit toxic, isn't she? 🤣

"Yeah, whatever" Jeff huffed.
"So you'll stop bothering us?" Puppeteer asked.
"Yeah, we will" Ben muttered.
"But we still want to be friends" Jane added.
"Sure" "we'll see"
"Great, now you have all settled your differences, I don't want any complaints anymore. Dismissed, except for (Y/N), I'd like to have a word with you."
"See ya" Puppeteer spoke, giving you a kiss before leaving.
"Any problem?"
"I want to ask for your permission."
"Permission? What for?"
Slenderman inhaled and exhaled,

"I would like to ask for your mother's hand in marriage."