CHAPTER 14

2nd Person's POV
Jeff quickly left the kitchen, both you and your mother are completely insane! At dinner, you saw Jeff looking startled a bit. You raised an eyebrow at his expression but shrugged it off, he's always been weird. Jane held your hand under the table, wanting your attention. You focused on her, sending her a slight smile.
"Are you guys dating or something?" Ben asked while stuffing his face with food.
"No" you shut down, not saying anything after that. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Jane slouch sadly but you made your choice and she knew that.
After dinner, you pulled Jeff aside, "What's up with you? You look like you've seen a ghost"
Jeff told you what he saw in your mother making you chuckle, "why are you laughing? Aren't you concerned?" He scolded.
"Of course not! I'm happy, now we're twinning with insanity. I'm going to see her right now" you giggled and skipped away. Jeff looked at your retreating form in disbelief, "I'm surrounded by mad people" he huffed and walked away.
"Oh mom!" You called out, entering Slenderman's office. They weren't there so you proceeded to his attached bedroom where they both were, covering themselves with the bedsheets.
"Are you kidding me? Right after dinner too?"
"Can you please knock!" Slenderman yelled, embarrassed while your mother chuckled.
"No. I don't think I will. Anyways," you spoke and sat at the edge of the bed beside your mother.

Little thug, ain't ya?

"You have powers?" You asked her.
"Jeff told you?"
"Yes"
"It's true."
"That's so cool! Lemme guess, you had something to do with it?" You asked Slenderman.
"Yes, I felt it was best for her to be able to defend herself"
Your eyes widened at the realization, the time you were both attacked in the alleyway. She had perfect aim when firing the gun and she had never used one before!
"So you've had them for a long time?"
"Exactly"
"That explains a lot, ok I'm outta here.  See ya!" You spoke and left them.
"You have quite the offspring" Slenderman commented.
"She's indeed something"

On your way back to your room, you encountered... Puppeteer.

Well, that's interesting, isn't it?

"Why hello~ you're unfamiliar"
"I've been here for a couple of months now." You spoke.
"Oh really? How peculiar, I only came back this morning. What's your name?"
"You have to tell me yours first"
"Isn't it obvious?" He chuckled, yellow strings coming out of his fingertips.

I think that's right.

"Interesting, some kind of puppet master? A puppeteer?"
"Correct~ and you are?"
"You're going to have to find out" Jeff saw you and Puppeteer talking and growled, "Hey! Puppet!" Puppeteer sighed as he saw Jeff coming his way.
"What do you want, Jeff?"
"I came for her. Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked you.
"Sure, bye" You told Puppeteer as you walked away with Jeff.
"What?"
"I don't like that asshole"
"He's only an asshole because he didn't kiss ass to you like everyone else in this house."
"No it's just-" "keep your fucking jealousy to yourself. What I do is none of your fucking business." You snapped, walking away.

-TIMESKIP-
You were coming back from a killing spree, your guitar axe covered in dried blood as you skipped back to the mansion. Your mother had persuaded you to move into the mansion because she was too. You could see she and Slenderman were very much in love, you were happy for them. Now you're one big, insane family.

Well not literally else you'd be committing incest but oh well.

"Hello darling~" someone called out. You stopped and looked upwards. There, sitting on a tree branch, playing with a human head, was Puppeteer.

"Can I help you?"
He got down, "Of course you can, (Y/N)"
"It took you a week"
"I found out the next day but who am I to rush? I want to get to know you and I want you to know me~" he purred.

Am I making him too flirty? Oh well *shrugs*

"What makes you think I'm interested?"
"Because I can give you everything you need~ I know your type and I can be just that~" he offered, kissing your hand.
"You're willing to become a sub for someone you just met? That's bold"
"Love makes you do anything but think"
"True, you're going to have to prove yourself first" you challenged, pushing his head with your finger.
"Oh I will, let me take you out tomorrow. My treat"
"Sure, it's a date" you spoke and walked past him, continuing to the mansion. He watched you go, how pleasant.