CHAPTER 10

2nd Person's POV
There was more respect for you at the mansion now, just how it was supposed to be. Slenderman came home the next day and called you, "(Y/N)"
"Yes?" You replied, coming into the living room. "Welcome back"
"Thank you, I sense some tension in the air. Care to explain?" You chuckled, "I just established my dominance, dear Slenderman~" Slenderman sighed, "and the headless body of Jane in the corner?"
"So that's where that odour is coming from, should have gotten rid of it completely" you muttered.
"(Y/N)" he scolded. You sighed and snapped your fingers, Jane's head forming back on her body. She gasped as she came back to life, running away when she saw you glaring at her.
"Happy?"
"Your mother wishes to see you as well"
"Mom? Yay! She must be back, I'll see you when I get back" you cheered and teleported home.
"Mom! You're back!" You cheered as you appeared in the house.
"Hello my darling, how have you been?"
"I've established my dominance in the CP mansion so I'm great!" You giggled.
"Interesting, so I heard"
"You seem happier, is there something you're not telling me?" You asked.
"Well, I may have gone on a date while on the business trip" she confessed. Your eyes widened, "Really?! Yes! That's awesome! It better not be another stupid, pretending asshole" you scoffed.
"It's not, trust me, you'll like him."
"I'm happy for you but I don't see the joy you can get from morals anymore, why don't you date someone different, like Slenderman." Your mother shook her head, "Sweety, Slenderman and I are only friends because he saved you. We're on a business level of friendship, acquaintances."
"If you say so, I'm glad you're back. When do I get to meet him?"
"Soon, don't worry." You nodded before getting a text on your phone.

I'm sorry. The singular text read from an unknown number, weird.

"Something wrong, honey?"
"Nope, it's nothing. Just a wrong number." You assured her.
"Ok. Look what I got" she showed you a cereal box of fake eyeballs. What?

"Fake eyeball cereal? I didn't think you were into Halloween things. How did you get this? Halloween is months away"
"It was on sale in one of the stores. I couldn't resist, I told you I'm not getting old. Want some?"
"No thanks mom, but that's cool. I'm going back to the mansion to torment some people" you giggled.
"Ok my love, have fun. I love you"
"I love you too~"

You arrived in the mansion and went to your room, playing a song on your guitar.

Yes, it's a weapon now but it still plays music.

Your phone vibrated again, the same number had texted, This is Jeff, could you please come to my room?
"Interesting, Jeffery wants to see me." You giggled, getting up and leaving your room, heading to Jeff's.
Without knocking, you entered, "What?"
"I- I want to apologize." He muttered, you could see it wasn't something he did often

Or ever

"That's new, I wonder why you're apologizing? Hmm, maybe it's because you were an asshole to me for no fucking reason or... because you've met someone more dominant than you so you have to submit. Which one is it Jeffery?"
"I'm not submitting." He grumbled.
"Ah, ah, ah, wrong answer. On your knees." His eyes widened at your command.
"W-What? No!" You leaned closer to his face, "that wasn't a request Jeffrey, oN...yOuR...kNeEs" you ordered. Something about your voice made him want to obey. His body betrayed his thoughts and he found himself on his knees looking up at you.
"That wasn't so hard, was it? I'm only going to say this once Jeffrey, I'm in charge so whatever I say, goes. No questions asked, ok?"
"Fine" he muttered.
"Good boy, you're so much better when you're quiet and submissive," you grabbed his jaw, making him look at you, "it almost makes you attractive, almost" you laughed.
"Fuck you" he hissed.
"There's still so much disobedience in you, isn't there? And here I thought we were on the same page." You scoffed and slapped him across the face, his head flying to the side from the impact and he groaned.  You grabbed his hair, making him face you, his knife in your hand.
"Don't forget I can kill you, Jeffery and I won't hesitate so you better watch your fucking mouth." You hissed, pressing the blade horizontally in his mouth, pushing back to the scars on his face. His eyes widened when he felt blood trickle down his face. You smirked at his reaction and stopped, "I'm not a bad person Jeffery, everything becomes so much better when you listen to me. Now, apologize properly"
"I-I'm sorry"
"Good boy but... I'm not done with you yet~ From today, you're now my bitch~ you listen to me and only me or you will be punished. Understood?" Jeff couldn't argue, he felt helpless under your cold stare... and he liked it??

No one in the mansion had ever been able to put him in his place like how you have and he liked it.

"Understood."
"Good." You snapped your fingers, a collar appeared in your hand which you fastened around his neck.
"You belong to me and you'll wear this everytime I call. See you later~" you laughed and left the room. What just happened? Did he really get dominated? Why didn't he want to fight back?

Damn, shit's about to get real.