CHAPTER 5

2nd Person's POV
You slammed the door to your house, panting heavily. What the hell was that?! Luckily no one was home to witness her like this. Looking at her hand she used to grab the knife, it was fully healed with no trace of blood. I've got to start using these powers.

-TIMESKIP-
3rd Person's POV
"It's been a week and Steve was acting weird, like he was hiding something. (Y/N) had made it a habit to be using the powers just so she could get used to them.
"What are you hiding?" She confronted Steve. He hid his phone and glared her way, "What do you want, you damn brat?!"
"I want to know what the fuck you're hiding, we don't keep secrets in this family" she growled.
"None of your damn business! Leave me alone!" He got defensive, interesting.
"Fine" she simply said and left the house like she had been doing for a week now.
"Ok, let's continue the tests" she muttered, going to an alleyway. She jumped up, landing on top of a building.
"Wow, cool!" She gasped and began running and jumping from roof to roof.

Now I know we're all a little clumsy sometimes, right? Well, our dear reader miscalculated a step and fell in between the buildings onto the cool
concrete ground underneath.

Sounds painful, right. Yes, yes it was.

(Y/N) groaned as she laid on the ground, limbs bent in various directions with some bones sticking out. Her body started to fix itself, re-twisting back into position and taking the bones back in. She stood up, dusting herself off.
"Ok, ouch. Let's be more careful"  she laughed to herself and continued her jumping. Unknown to our dear reader, she had a single man audience, who watched her actions.

-Unknown Person's POV-
"Very interesting indeed, she's enjoying the powers. The transformation is almost complete." The figure observed before making it's way to your house to see a certain someone.

-Back to 3rd Person's POV-
(Y/N) had finally gotten home to see her mother there.
"(Y/N), my darling, where have you been?" She asked even though she was already informed of her offspring's adventures by a certain slender figure.
"Ugh, I-"
"I'll tell you where she went!" Steve cut her off, "this brat has a boyfriend! And has been sneaking off to fuck!" He accused.
"What the hell are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend, I went on a walk"
"Go away Steve, no one called you here!" Her mother hissed.
"This is why I hate you both!" He screamed and went upstairs.
"Drama queen" (Y/N) scoffed.
"Go freshen up darling, I made your favourite"
"Thanks mom"

-TIMESKIP-
2nd Person's POV
Ok, these powers were fun until they decided to start manifesting physically.

Hello! I'm trying NOT to get caught!

Hiding it from your mom was a chore because she had sometime off work and was always home. You clutched your head in pain as you hid in your room that evening. Today at school, you felt something in your throat making you feel like throwing up only for you to open you mouth in the bathroom and have black tendrils looking like they were trying to escape. You screamed, (it came out muffled of course) and shut your mouth, the tendrils receding to wherever the hell they came from. You rushed past your mother to your room and locked the door which led to your current situation. The pain was pounding, becoming unbearable.
Objects in the room started to move, floating and falling, just making noise in general.
"Sweety? Are you ok in there?" Oh shit, bad timing.
"Y-yeah! I'm fine mom!" You lied, eyes widening as you witnessed your fingernails turn black and extend into claws. She was not convinced, "Honey, open this door!"
The objects swerling around your room got more intense and the noise increased.
Your eyes turned black and red as you clutched your head more.

Your mother's voice became distant as you couldn't process the environment anymore

Fangs grew from your mouth and horns sprouted from your head. Your door burst open and your mom rushed in. You rushed away from her, backing into the corner, "DoN't LoOk At Me!" You were scared, the only person you loved and cared about was about to disown you for being a freak, a monster.
A hand on your shoulder interrupted your thoughts. You looked up to see your mother's soft smile before a cool metal was felt on your skin. You looked down to see a necklace

Everything started going back to normal as the movement in the room seized

Everything started going back to normal as the movement in the room seized. Your features turned normal as you looked up at the woman. She hugged you gently, "Sweetheart, it's time I tell you everything"

Short
See you in the next chapter
Peace ✌