CHAPTER 9

2nd Person's POV
The creepypastas were really getting on your nerves. They picked on you because you hadn't whooped anyone's ass yet, the person you hated most, Jeff, was the most annoying. It was only the proxies and EJ who didn't seem to bother you.
"Move pig! I want to sit on the couch" Jeff snapped.
"Yeah! Can you move any slower, fatass!" Jane backed up. Such a kissass. You ignored them, continuing to switch between channels until the remote was snatched from your hand by Ben.
"Didn't you fucking hear what he said?!" He growled.
"I didn't know you needed your clowns to speak for you. It only makes sense because only a joker wannabe like yourself would associate with such freaks" you scoffed.
"How dare you! You bitch!" Jane screamed, slapping you across the face. You laughed as the area stung a bit before landing a punch on her nose, breaking it. She screamed in pain, falling down.
Jeff growled and lunged at you and you side-stepped, kneeing his gut. Cords wrapped around you and electricity ran through you. The feeling was enjoyable as you ripped the cords off and used them to whip Ben, sending twice as much power through them, causing a mini explosion. The three laid on the ground as you skipped away from the living, deciding to go to Slenderman's office.
"(Y/N), how may I help you?" He asked.
"I'm going to make one thing clear, Slenderman. Control your pests, or I'll exterminate them. DeAl?"
"I apologize for their indecent behaviour, I'll address it."
"Addressing them isn't doing anything, I'll take matters into my own hands very soon. I'm going home, toodles~" you giggled and left.
"I don't know who you think you are talking to Slenderman like that" Laughing Jack growled as you came out of the office.
"Mind your business clown, your nose is very breakable. JuSt So YoU kNoW"

(A/N: In case anyone is confused, the bold writing in your sentences is when you use your demon voice)

He said nothing and watched you skip out the door.
You got home, your mom also back from work.
"Hello honey, how was your day?"
"Everyone is annoying me, I swear I'm going to start snapping necks."
"Calm down sweety, not everyone over there is annoying."
"You're right but whatever, what are you up to?"
"I have a business trip coming up."
"Aww, for how long?"
"Not too long, a week or two"
"I'm gonna miss you." You huffed. Your mother hugged you, "I'm already missing you, my darling. Please don't kill anyone while I'm gone."
"Haha, nO pRoMiSeS, mOtHeR."
Your mother giggled, shaking her head.

-TIMESKIP-
"Take care of yourself, child." Slenderman told you as he was getting ready to leave. Wherever he was going didn't really matter to you.
"Don't blame me if you come back to meet an empty house, I'll take care of Sally though~" you stated as you adjusted her on your hip.
"Please refrain, I've spoken to them as best as I could"
"If you say so, you should get going. I'll see you when you get back."
"Goodbye"
"Bye!" You and Sally waved as he disappeared.
"Listen up fuckers! I'm in charge! Do as I fucking say and no one gets hurt!" Jeff bellows.
"Please refrain from being a barbarian around Sally, it's not PG friendly" you scoff as you walk past.
"I've got something special planned for you, bitch" he chuckled, wickedly.

-ANOTHER TIMESKIP-
'Slenderman should be returning home today, then I can go check on mom.' You thought as you and Sally walked back to the mansion.
"I had fun today, big sissy!" She spoke.
"Me too, I'll make sure we always have time to bond and kill~" you giggled. Approaching the mansion, you saw all the pastas outside which made you confused, Sally clinging to you.
"Sally, come to me ok." Jane called out to her. Her grip on you tightened as she whimpered, "B-but-"
"Go on princess, if she makes you uncomfortable in anyway, just let me know." She nodded, running to her.
Jeff stepped out, "I challenge you bitch, fight me."
You laughed, "oh Jeffery..." you began, summoning your guitar and turning it into a dagger, "...you're really going to get hurt"
And he did, you had the upper hand on him as you stood over his fallen body. He crawled backwards, putting some gap between you both.
"I didn't want to do this Jeff, but the fight is over~" you giggled. "It's *pant* not over until I say it is." He chuckled. You were confused till you felt a sting at the back of your neck. It weaken you drastically as you stumbled back, pulling the object from your neck.
A dart?!!
"Wha-what the h-hell?" You panted. Jeff laughed, getting up from the ground, the members of the house cheering him on.

He beat the shit out of you, no joke.

Your body hit the ground, heavy. Jeff grabbed your hair, pulling you up, "you think you're so strong, weakling. I'm going to kill you." He hissed, punching you in the face. You groaned, blood dripping from your nose.
"And when I'm done, I'll kill your pathetic mother too." That news snapped something inside of you, your eyes snapped open and you saw him hovering above you. You kicked his leg, sending him to the ground.
"WHAT?!"
"Too long Jeff, for too long have I tolerated the bullshit of this house..." You growled, standing to your feet, your aura becoming a dangerous dark red, "...but when you bring my mother into this...YoU wIlL pAy!" You screamed, your aura spiking up. Everyone in the house stepped back in fear, Jeff attempting to move away.

Oh boy did he receive a beating, worse than anything he's ever felt.

"Help me!" He screamed to the others.  They rushed at you only to be hit back harshly by an explosion. You grabbed Jeff by the front of his hoodie, bringing him to your face.
"Jeff!" Jane screamed, getting up and running back onto the scene. You growled, summoning your guitar and throwing it at her. It swiftly decapitated her before coming back to your hand. Her headless body fell to the ground, blood spewing out.
"YoU'rE gOiNg To JoIn HeR sOoN, i'M tHe OnLy OnE wHo CaN bRiNg HeR bAck!" You laughed, your black and red eyes scaring Jeff.
"(Y/N)! Stop! Look!" Masky yelled, throwing a glass ball beside you. It showed your mom, happily laughing while talking to someone, very much alive. You chuckled as you saw the image, a part of you calming down. You threw Jeff into the side of the mansion, he coughed out blood at the impact. The pastas giving way when they saw you approaching him, "you know, I never really understood why you all listened to this bastard, answering to his calls and doing his bidding, following him around like dogs. Anyone care to explain?" You asked, your guitar now becoming a sword.
No answer.

It clicked and your smirk widened, "You're scared. Ha! You're all scared of this bleached clown! How interesting." You laughed, stepping on his fingers causing him to hiss in pain.
"I'll give you all something to be scared of. From now on, the Creepypasta mansion has a new leader whenever Slenderman is gone," you pointed your sword at Jeff, your horns and sharp teeth coming out. You turned to the terrified pastas with a grin, "Me"