CHAPTER 4

3rd Person's POV
(Y/N) had finally managed to convince her mother that she was well enough to leave the house.
"Are you sure honey? You just got back on your feet"
"I'm fine mom, honest."
"And you're sure you want to go to school?"
"Very sure, I have a lot to catch up on." Their conversation was interrupted by the front door slamming open and Steve walking in, slamming it behind him. The noise made (Y/N) flinch subtly, her ears more sensitive than before.
"Where the hell have you been for two days?!" (Y/M/N) questioned.
"Out! Do you expect me to stay here with this brat fucking giving me attitude?!"
"I'm not a brat, you fucking loser!" (Y/N) retorted.
"This is what I'm talking about! You brought this kid up with no manners!"
"At least, I'm useful."
"Shut up!"
"Don't yell at my daughter!"
"I'll yell at her whenever I want! We are raising her!"
"I don't fucking need you! You're hella useless anyways" Steve growled, walking past the pair and going upstairs.
"You know you can divorce him and kick his broke ass onto the streets, he's not a necessary part of this family!"
"I know darling, I'll do that soon. I have plans for us, trust me."
"It doesn't include another man, does it?" Her mother's giggle made her huff.
"Seriously mom?"
"Trust me, you'll like this one" (Y/N) gasped and grinned, "so you're cheating? Nice going mom"
"C'mon honey, it's not cheating. We're only on formal terms"
"Uh huh, yet you're already building a future with him?" She teased. Her mother playfully shoved her, "oh please, you'll understand soon. C'mon, let me drop you off"

2nd Person's POV
"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." Wendy giggled, seeing you again, "I thought plastic surgery was supposed to work because you still look ugly. Maybe you should get your money back." Her minions laughed at her joke.
"Very funny Wendy but I'd wanna be all natural before I diss someone's looks if I were you. At least my breasts are real" She gasped, covering her boobs in embarrassment. You smirked and walked passed her, going to class. Throughout the day, you felt someone watching you even though there were hundreds of students in school. You shook it off and headed for lunch, honestly, this college is reminding you of high school.

You still felt this eerie feeling and it was starting to piss you off. Your thoughts were cut short by your body colliding with the ground, you were tripped. Turning to the source of the laughter, you growled in annoyance when you saw Wendy, doesn't she have anything better to do.
You stood up and before anyone could react, you shoved Wendy to the ground and threw a book at her head.

Mind you, medical books are not a force to be joked with.

It collided with her head, a thump audibly heard as she screamed in pain, her goons rushing to her aid. The sight of blood making your throat dry and you swallowed, "stay the fuck away from me" you warned and left.

Jeff's POV
This bitch is fucking useless! A perfect victim! He thought as he watched you from afar. He's been watching you all day (like a weirdo), out of public eye of course. Since it was still daytime, he decided to stalk you until late.
"Dude! Give it up already! You've been following her all day!" Ben groaned.
"Shut the hell up! I haven't had a victim in a week! I'm not letting this one go!"
"It's not my fault you're getting sloppy" he muttered.
"The fuck did you say?!"
"Nothing"
"Idiot"

3rd Person's POV
It got dark a bit and (Y/N) was walking home after getting a coffee. She took a shortcut and was tackled from behind, deja vu huh?
She groaned as her head hit the ground and her coffee spilled.
"GO TO SLEEP!" Was what she heard and the glimpse of a blade in the moonlight was seen. Her reflexes were quicker now as she freed one hand and grabbed the knife, blood falling on her face from the wounds.
"What the hell?!"
(Y/N) thrust the handle into Jeff's face before throwing him off, the knife in her hand.
"You fucking bitch!" He screamed, holding his bloody nose. (Y/N) observed him for a sec, damn, he's ugly! He ran at her and she dodged, swinging her fist to make contact with his eye. While he was in pain, she took off running, only briefly spotting the figure of a shorter male behind.

Jeff's POV
"Oh shit! She's in that house?!" I snapped when I saw her entering the house where I saw that Masked idiot (Masky) talking to the bitch (Your mom).
"That means Slender knows these clowns, fucking hell"
"Relax dude, you'll get her another time"
"Leave me alone! I need some answers"

3rd Person's POV
Jeff entered the mansion to see the exact person he was looking for. He grabbed Masky by the front of his jacket, roughly pinning him to the wall of the hallway, "Tell me everything! Who the fuck is the girl?!" He snapped.
"Whoa! What are you talking about?" Masky asked.
"He's mad because he got his ass handed to him" Ben laughed. Masky then noticed the black eye Jeff had.
"Who is she?" Jeff demanded.
"I can't tell you, it's classified" Jeff's eyes twitched and he pushed Masky to the ground, "keep your secrets. I'll find her and I'll kill her!" And with that he stormed off.
Masky huffed, getting up, something better happen and fast