CHAPTER 8

A/N: There will be some inappropriate content in this book, I forgot to mention. Like this chapter for instance, feel free to exit if you're not comfortable. NO HATE!

3rd Person's POV
Jeff was mad as he got back to the mansion, dirt still on his face.

"What happened?" Ben asked.
"I don't fucking want to talk about it. Send Jane to my room right now!" He snapped and went upstairs.
"Fucking asshole, ordering me around." Ben muttered as he made his way to Jane's room.
"Yo bitch!" He called out, entering the room without knocking. Jane gasped, "Ben! What if I was naked?!"
Ben glared at her, "I don't think you have the permission to speak to me like that, do you?" He growled. Jane gulped, "n-no, I-I'm sorry."
"Good, get to Jeff's room. Now"
"Ok" she muttered as Ben slammed her door closed. Jane sighed, getting ready to get hurt as she walked to Jeff's room.
Knocking once, she entered to see Jeff glaring at her, "You're fucking late. You know you only have 10 fucking minutes to get to my room if I send for you. Or do I have to remind you?" He snapped.
"N-no"
"No what?"
"No daddy." She whimpered.

We be throwing in some kinks up in this piece!!!! XD

"Good, now get to work." She did as told, going on her knees in front of him and pulling down his sweatpants and boxers, taking his cock into her mouth.
"Fuck!" He groaned, grabbing her hair and pushing her head down to take more, thrusting into her mouth. She gagged, tears brimming in her eyes at the roughness. He showed no mercy, as usual, thrusting more until he came down her throat. Cringing at the bitter taste, she swallowed, showing him her empty mouth.
"All fours, now" he commanded and she scrambled to obey. He thrust in after ripping her dress off, the spit left behind being the only lube he used making her cry out.
"Fucking whore! You're so stupid! Can't fucking do anything thing right!" He snapped, the anger he felt from losing to you coming back as he pulled her hair harshly. She screamed in pain, her head throbbing as a headache formed.
"Useless! Utterly useless!" He growled while making shallow stab wounds on her body before he came and pulled out. She almost never gets to cum during these sessions.
"Get out"
She hurried to get dressed, gathering herself together before leaving the room.
Making her way to her room, she slumped against the door, silently crying. She genuinely liked Jeff but to him, she was nothing more than a stress-reliving, cum dumpster. She hated you, for making this happen, planning on making your stay unpleasant.

-TIMESKIP-
2nd Person's POV
"(Y/N) p-please! Don't do this!" Wendy begged you as she was surrounded by the dead and mangled bodies of her friends.
"Oh silly~ I must~" you laughed, stalking up to her. You used your bare hands to execute this murder since you hadn't yet settled on a weapon.
Wendy tried to run only for you to jump on her, punching her repeatedly, eventually killing her and proceeding to dismember the body.
"This is so satisfying~ why didn't I become a killer years ago?!" You cheered, prancing around. You took off the necklace, dropping it and crushing it under your feet, your appearance stabilizing.
"Finally~ I was getting tired of the necklace" you sighed in bliss, looking at your reflection in the puddle of bloody water. You could now switch between appearance, your powers finally listening to you. Feeling a pain in your chest, you groaned before having an idea. You plunged your fingers into your chest, ripping out your heart, laughing at the satisfaction. The organ beat slowly until dying down.
"Ugh, sweet relief! Oh, I have to get home!" You take off, running home.

"Mom! I'm home!" You called out. Your mother came into the living room and gasped, "oh my, did you come home like this?" You looked down at your bloody self and shrugged, "maybe~ I got you something too~" You showed her the organ you removed from yourself.
"Sweety? Who's heart is that?"
"Mine~"
Your mother chuckled, "thank you honey, I'll cherish this" and took it from you, taking it to the kitchen.
"Well done, my child" Slenderman spoke as he appeared.
"Thank you~ I'm going to take a shower!" You exclaimed and skipped upstairs.
"Your child is very joyful" Slenderman said as he entered the kitchen where your mother was.
"Slenderman, you startled me. It's the powers, she laughs more and I'm happy for her."
"She would make an excellent killer, I saw it from the very beginning"
"She wouldn't want to permanently live in the mansion."
"She's the only one I'm allowing to bend the rules"
"That's a change, I didn't know you do that."
"Only because it's her."
"I'm glad you're taking my daughter's interest to heart."

You skipped downstairs after a bit in a fresh change of clothes.
"(Y/N), I'd like to introduce you to the members of the house."
"No problem, I'm in" you smiled, your sharp teeth on display.
"Honey, have you looked in the mirror?"
"Um no, what's wrong?" Your mother handed you a hand held mirror. You smiled when you saw your eyes hand gone from their normal eye colour to heterochromia red and yellow.
"Not bad, haha. Not bad at all." You spotted your broken guitar in the corner, "aw, my baby. I have an idea." Picking it up, your powers covered it and turned it into a weapon

"How pretty~ I'm ready now~" "Take care honey!""I will, I love you" you purred, hugging her

"Take care honey!"
"I will, I love you" you purred, hugging her.
"I love you too, sweety"

-TIMESKIP-
Slenderman had instructed Masky beforehand to gather everyone in the living room before he went out.
"Be honest with me" you spoke, catching Slenderman's attention
"Yes child?"
"They don't like me, do they?" Slenderman remained silent for a second.
"They aren't most fond of you"
You laughed, "I'm ok if they don't like me but," your smile fell and your aura changed, "If ThEy MoVe To My MoM, I cAn'T pRoMiSe I'lL pLaY nIcE" your demonic voice warned, startling Slenderman a bit.
"Well noted, have no fear" he assured you.
"Ok!" You returned to your happy self like the push of a button. Slenderman grabbed your shoulder and teleported with you to the house, in front of everyone. The noise died down as they stared at you both.
"Everyone, this is-" "You bitch!" Slenderman was cut off by Jeff coming into the living room and spotting you. You smiled teasingly and waved.
"Language Jeffrey!"
"I fucking told you not to call me that! You can't fucking tell me this bitch is the killer!" In a flash, you were by his side, punching him straight in the face causing him to fall. "Call me a bitch again, I dare you" you snapped before reappearing by Slender's side like nothing happened.
"As I was saying," Slenderman continued, paying no attention to the groaning killer on the floor, "this is (Y/N), a very special one and I want all of you to make her feel welcome. Understood?" The pastas grumbled their response.
"Good, Masky would take it from here." He told you and you nodded. Slender left and Masky approached you, "you just arrived and you already have enemies."
"You amateurs don't scare me" you laughed, twirling your guitar. A small, bloody girl run up to you, "hi! My name's Sally! Are you my big sissy?" You chuckled at the small child and crouched down to her level, "of course. Only if you want me to be" you spoke, pulling a rose from behind her ear for her.
"Wow! Yes!" She cheered and hugged you. "Teddy likes you too"
"He made me blush, such a handsome little bear"
After Sally ran away, you turned your attention back to Masky, "What do I have to do now?"
"I'm going to show you to your room"
"Lead the way"

Your room was basic, looks like you're going to have to make some changes
"Boring, but thanks. I won't be staying here often anyway"
"I heard, you're the only one to ever do that."
"I'm special"
"Well said, I'll leave you alone now." Your door was thrown open just seconds after he left, Jeff, in all his ugliness stood in the way.
"I don't like you and I'm gonna make your life hell" he growled.
"Trust me Jeff, you've never met someone like me" you chuckled and slammed the door in his face.

What a fun experience you're about to have~

A/N: I'm pretty sure people are going to hate Jeff for some parts of this book but don't worry, it gets better~
Byeeee~