Ch. 23 - Complicated

[ Jungkook's POV ]

Since Rae Hee noona refused to eat and I guess I decided not to eat too, so I pulled and brought her to the stage. She followed me all the way to the stage while I held her hands, she didn't avoided my hands. I don't know why, but she has this slight of sad feelings look in her eyes.

I want to show her how it feels to be on stage, because she told me that when she was a kid, she wanted to be a star.It's actually a weird dream, because human can never be a star, but she was just a kid when she dreamed that.

I can't make her a real star that shines in the milky way, but I can make her feel to be a star that shines for me.

"What are we doing here?" She asked while looking at me confusedly after we arrived on stage.

"Sit there." I pointed on a chair then pushed her right away to the chair-where I sat before, and told her to sit.

"W-what are we going to do?" She stood beside the chair.

"Sit. Here." I forced her by pushing her shoulders down, so she sat on the chair.

"Why forcing me so much?!" She yelled. I grinned and mouthed 'don't move'. She nodded then.

I walk away from her and turn back to her, but this time I'm in front of her table. I look her right with a smile.

"Kookie?" She frowned.

"Yes, I'm your fan, noona~ Give me a sign juseyo~" I tried to act as cute as possible as a fan would do.

"Is this kind of drama?" She asked.

"Just pretend you're a star, noona." I said while rolling both of my eyes.

"I'm not good at this, but okay..." she looked nervous but agreed it anyway.

"Annyeong~ Here's the sign." She pretended to sign, even though she didn't use a pen and a paper, then gave it to me. She smiles afterwards.

At least, I made her happy.

"Gamsahamnida, noona~" I grinned happily while pretending to receive the signed paper, then I bowed.

Although, this is not a true things to do, but I'm happy to see her happy.

"Ne, cheonma~" she grinned back.

"Give me a fanservice juseyo~" I asked again with a cute tone, even though I'm worse than V in this thing.

"What should I do?" She looked confused. She doesn't know what to do.

"You can make a love-sign with both of your hands or by pressing thumb and your index finger, making a small love sign." I explained. Well, I like to do the small one.

"Ah I see." She nodded, means she understood what I told her.

"Or maybe you just can kiss me." I laughed.

"I know that's not a fan service, Jungkook." She stared at me.

Oh. Right. She doesn't want a kiss.

"Just kidding, noona-ah~" I said.

At first, it wasn't a joke.

"So noona, how do you feel being on stage even though this was only a second?" I asked her to change the topic.

"Ah. I'm so nervous even though this is not a true one. Haha." She chuckled.

"Are you happy?" I asked her again.

"So, you're being a kind of reporter now?" She smirked.

"Yeah, why? You're pretending to be an idol. A star. So i pretend to be a reporter." I pleaded.