I'm Tired Of Begging For The Things That I WANT!

SMUT CHAP.
____________________________

As the portal closed I started to chuckle.

I feel him sit next to me. Then I start to laugh.

He chuckles a bit, "Wha'?"

"I think I'm falling for you, you know? You brought her here for me, didn't you?"

I side-eye him with a smirk.

He shrugs, but he's proud of himself.

"Hobie, do you know what you do to me?" I turn to him and put my hand on his knee.

"You'r going to dry me out," he exhales, knowing my intentions.

I climb onto his lap.

"I think I'm addicted," I smile, then bite his lip.

He leans forward as I pull away and kisses me. His lips are so soft. So whole.

I start to throb as he grabs my ass and pulls me tightly to him.

I moan as he moves to my neck.

"Fuck, you know what?" I sigh.

He doesn't break away from my skin to ask "Hm?"

  "Maybe I'll start the pill, so we can fuck r—,"

  He groans loudly into my collarbone at the thought and moves my hips to grind on him. I can feel his bulge getting thicker under his jeans.

  Take that as a yes.

  He starts to pull up my shirt—technically his—so I lift my arms and we throw the shirt away.

  He pulls down the straps to my bra so that my breasts fall out and he takes one into his mouth.

  He knows how much I love that. I start to gasp.

  "Ahhh, it hurts," he sighs. He's talking about his erection. I start to get up so he can free it but he holds me down. "I wan' it," I feel it twitch under me.

"We don't have condoms," I whimper as he pulls my nipple with his teeth.

  "Jus' head then?" He looks up at me, dazed.

  "Mmm, we'll see," I kiss him before he can respond and he must really love the thought of going in raw because he's even more energetic now.

  He pushes me down on the couch and I huff on impact.

  "Hey!" I giggle.

  "I wan' you so bad, I do. Why do—how do you do dis to me so often?" He's breathing heavily.

  "Stop it, you're making me feel like a sadist. You look so hot when you go crazy, punk,"

  "See dat!?" His eyes darken and he comes to my lips full force.

  I feel my bottom lip split from his piercing, but I can't help but match his energy. And my body is electrified.

  "Fuck! Hobie!"

  His leg is between mine and I grind on it for some sort of release.

  He starts to suck on my lip. "You'r fuckin' bleedin', love" he tears my bra off, ripping the cloth off of my body with his bare hands.

  How is he so strong!?

  He picks my body up to his and rubs his bulge up my belly.

  "Hobie, what's—Mmh, ah FUCK, you're being so rough!" I whimper. But it only seems to make him hotter in the head.