You Better Duck When I Show Up. The Goo Goo Muck.

You know how... chtt.

  You know how when something  fucked happens, and all you can do is laugh?

  I mean like some ridiculously dumb shit.

  Something like being sent back to your own universe and landing in the room of the house you once ran away from.

  Yes.

  I don't even look around. I don't have the tools to cut the cameras right now. Escape plan just come to me easy, please.

  I quickly shove myself into the closet and fall back on my shoes.

  "Jesus," I huff. Poor Hobie had to do this first haha.

  I shake the thought away as soon as it starts to hurt.

  He'll be alright. I'm going to find him.

  Then a memory of the universe I was just in rushes through my brain.

  So many spider-people, and Hobie and his clutter have to be the ones to save the universe or whatever.

  I sigh.

The thought of having to look for him in the infinite multiverse is the most intimidating thing I've ever faced, but I've got to have some sort of leverage seeing as I'm close with him. Right?

I wait in silence to make sure no one is in the room, but just as I reach for the closet door I hear someone plop on my bed.

You gotta be fuckin' kidding me.

  Their shoes tumble onto the ground, assuming their feet dangled off my bed to kick them off.

  Why do they sound so... comfortable?

  It sort of pisses me off.

  I tap against the closet door just to challenge their audacity a bit.

  They hold still to make sure their senses are correct. I tap again.

  They run out of the room.

  Something is thrilling about this now. I've scared them away. I start to laugh under my breath and step out of the closet.

  I look around my room to see if anything has changed... and it's like everything has changed... but only slightly. Like, I swear some of my records are crooked and my lights are not in the same order.

  Things only I could notice from living here.

  It makes me feel foreign. Have I really been gone that long?

  And my favorite shoes that I... wore when I ran away... I don't remember getting two pa—.

Behind me, the door clicks and I jump out of view of whoever's entering. If she just turned to her right she'd see me, but she's got a knife in hand and is headed towards the closet.

  Me. Am I really so dramatic to pull a knife on a strange noise I heard twice? Nahhh, she's just bored. Gotta be.

  I sneak my way out the door while she's invested, although I'm sure it'd be fun to watch. But maybe when the adrenaline and 'what the fuck' kick in, I'll worry about it.

  I exit the front door like a regular person and as the announcement goes off I'm sprinting away because what do I look like getting caught?

  Out of breath, I stop at the end of the street.

  The pounding in my ears and the sweat on my palms remind me of the dojo.

  I'm athletic, you know?

  But

  WHAT IN THE MOTHER FU—

  Where the hell am I? I'm dreaming. I'm dying. I'm off a pill. I'm drunk. All of the above.

  I'm shaking because I'm scared, I think.

  I'm sweating because I'm nervous, I think.

  I'm out of breath because I'm choked.

  I need... a nap.

  Am I still alive?

  I fall to my knees because I think I'm having a panic attack to be quite frank.

  I need water. Ooo.

  This is so weird.

  I start to glitch again.

  "Oh, that is so weird!" I shiver after the phenomenon.

  "It's 'ight I'll just go to a fast food place, get water. Become stable? And... continue from there." I say this as I'm walking knowing it'll take at least thirty minutes to get to any place from here.

  About ten minutes in I hear a familiar rattle.

  My bike.

  Ho.ly.

  I duck so quick and tug at my hood. Soon as I hear her coming close I spin quick. I'll find another way there...

  Reader... not to be narcissistic, but what if I just... like...

  You know...

  You can't tell me you wouldn't do it too. Exactly. We're following her. Giving stalker, yesss let's do it.