Breaking The Law, Breaking The Law!

Friday morning. The band explained the multiverse to me a little more these past few days.

Hobie... hehe. Oh, you know, just the most punk sex tension ever. I love the lifestyle. Except for the suicidal part... I think.

  We haven't done anything since that night, we've been writing.

I've written two songs for the band with Hobie's assistance. I've practiced piano before so I know the basics of how to write for music.

After practice I change into my clothes, sweaty.

Ugh, I hate this. He's so inconsiderate.

I curse Dad.

I'm in the back and trying to get my face less hot. So I can put on some makeup.

"Forget it," I sigh. I kick back and fantasize.

We arrive and the questions attack my Dad's horrid mindset, so I like them. The reporters ask for pictures and I give my best fake smi—finally!

My smile is real now. I see the gang sneaking in. Hobie puts a heart at his chest and points at me. I miss his hair. Curse that mask.

I wonder what the political statement is this time.

Robbie is in his hulk form carrying two speakers. That's when people start to notice.

I laugh. Attention is off of the senators and onto the band. The press snaps photos of them and runs to where they're setting up.

Hobie plugs a chord into his guitar and the band readies behind him.

"We are the Spida-Killas, tanks fa comin' to our show, no flash photography, please!" He laughs because they're not gonna stop the pictures.

We all do—the band. Definitely not the officials.

Then, they're playing their cover of Fuck Authority by Pennywise and Hobie's accent fits any song better than its original voice.

"These kids..." Dad growls.

I try not to fall into the rhythm, not to watch, but that's my fuckin' fam.

"Raised by the system, now it's time to rise against them!" I hum to myself.

"Hun, what are you waiting for, let's go! They could have weapons!"

"What? Have they ever used weapons on an innocent person?" Oops.

"What? Oh, don't tell me you're starting to listen to them. They killed our president!"

"And how many people did he kill!?"

"Let's go. NOW." He grabs my arm and drags me away.

When I'm home I get the lecture of how they don't know what they're talking about. They're criminals. The whole caboodle.

I put on an act for him like "Ohhhh I didn't know that, now I do, I'll never even think of them again."

Then he lets me go.

I didn't get to escape with them, my dad wasn't leaving my side.

Sometimes I wonder if he cares about me.

I sigh into my pillow.

I call Ri on the watch. She sounds like she is on the run.

I laugh.

"How's it going?" I ask. I can hear Robbie laughing in the background. The police arrived in about five minutes.

Hobie is loud and clear on the mic.

"I wan' you to no'ice how quick the bobbies arrive! Why not treat our streets this important, yeh!?" I hear the mic drop and running.

"Hell yeah!"

"Oh, I gotta go, bye!"

"B—"

They'll be okay. I force myself not to worry.

  When night comes, so does the man.

  We head to the base first to present the songs.

  Before we walk in,

  "Where are the cuffs?" I squeeze his hand.

  "I'll show you la'er, yeh," he bends to kiss me. I give him tongue.

  He pulls me closer and we don't even try to fight it. We make out in front of the doors—if that's what you would call them—to the base.

  "You look dizzy, baby," he smirks down at me. Too high for me to continue kissing.

  "I bet," I sigh, horny.

  "Let's go," he laughs.

  Inside the band greets us as they always do.

  We present the songs and the band easily comes up with a beat for it.

  For an hour or two we talk about rhythms and notes. Editing and cheering.

  "This is heat!" Seeing Ri get excited about it felt good. Now I know it's good.

  "When's our next show?" Robbie asks Ri.

  "Not for another month. We gotta have cooldown time," she shrugs. "Oh, and did y'all know that this bitch knows karate?"

  I fill with heat, but I laugh.

  As the band oohs and aahs I ask, "How did you know that?"

  "Was curious what you did during the day so I spied a lil, no biggie."

  I shrugged. "No biggie. If it were up to me I'd be here all day, writing n shit," they laugh.

  "Why don't you move out, Rebbor?" Cap asks.

  Rebbor? Oh! Me. Right.

  "I can't, I'm on an allowance. I don't have any position that makes me money."

  "Ready to go?" Hobie asks, where only I can hear.

  I smile. Of course, I'm ready, you dog.

  "We should get going, Dad's gonna ask about eye bags." I chuckle.

  The band gives understanding nods and goodbyes.

  I'm just thinking about the cuffs.

Next chap is smut again bcoz we're horny.

Thanks for reading btw. Ily fr.

  Here's a pic of the band too. I haven't introduced all of em bcoz this isn't a real universe I'm writing soooo I do what I want. :P

Ri: Ironman, Robbie: Hulk, Cap Anarchy: Cap America