Chapter twentytwo

As I stepped aside with Charles I said ' what do you want I have to go before I miss an important thing '.

' why did you enter with Lewis and that random girl and where the fuck were you last night? ' he said angrily.

I was honestly shocked I had never seen Charles like this but it only made me mad ' oh come on don't act innocent me and Lewis are friends and I have made that clear to you many times Charles so why does it matter! '

' cause it matters now tell me who that girl is and why you came with Lewis and why you didn't come to the hotel last night! ' he said angrily again.

' well if you really have to know I took Lewis to the dinner after you bailed on me as always and that girl is my exchange sister which you would've known if you came last night but no you bailed on me for Charlotte! so you don't get to act innocent in this!! And why I came with Lewis is because we slept over at my exchange families house as it got late and we didn't have the energy to drive back to the hotel! ' I said screaming as I got mad cause he was mad.

' why Lewis out of all people?! ' he said also screaming at this point.

' because he never bails on me like you do!! ' I said.

' Quinn that's not fair.. ' Charles said calming down.

' NOT FAIR?! YOU HAVE CHEATED ON ME EVER SINCE WE GOT INTO THIS FUCKING MARRIAGE AND I HAVEN'T CHEATED ONCE EVEN THO I HAD A PERSON I HAD SOMETHING GOING ON WITH BEFORE THIS BUT I HAVE AT LEAST ALWAYS STAYED LOYAL EVEN THO I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SO I THINK ITS FAIR THAT I CAN TAKE MY FRIEND WITH ME TO MEET MY FAMILY AT A DINNER WHEN YOU BAIL ON ME FOR CHARLOTTE ' I said screaming at the top of my lungs.

Charles just looked at me angrily and I just walked out of there to the Mercedes garage as I was down with his bull shit he just made me angry and I couldn't help it my anger issues always had the best of me.

_ _ _ _

As I got to the Mercedes garage I saw Lewis and Luna looking at Luna's phone laughing and being in their own little world and it made me smile immediately forgetting the fight with Charles.

As I walked up to them I sat besides them joining them on whatever they were doing and so we sat there for a little while just us three being in our own little world. And honestly I liked it but it made me realize more that I wanted a family my own little family I could have this bond with but the more time that went I realized I maybe couldn't have that with Charles as his heart clearly belonged to Charlotte so I started wondering about my future was I really willing to sacrifice all my dreams to live with a marriage where it was three people. Cause those marriages got crowded eventually or I would say from the moment it became like that.

In the end bono said Lewis had an hour until he was gonna have to get in the car so he and Luna decided she was gonna hop in the car and try to sit in it and I got ready to record it. After I had recorded I decided to post the video on my Instagram not thinking what people were gonna think cause I was done with people having an opinion on everything in my life.

_ _ _ _

Eventually qualifying started and I stayed in the Mercedes garage with Luna as she wanted to stay there with Angela and I had no problem with that I loved Angela as well she was an angel. It wasn't like I had the energy to be in the Ferrari garage anyways I'm sure Charlotte was there so it wasn't any need for me to be there as well.

' so how are you and Charles doing ' Angela asked me as we were watching the qualifying session on the tv in the Mercedes garage.

' well honestly I don't even know anymore ' I said as I was focused on watching Lewis on the big tv's.