Chapter thirtysix

The next few months were some magical ones. I and Lewis had hooked up quite a few times but we still stayed as friends. Mostly because we both were scared to mess up the good friendship we had.

The f1 season was coming to an end with only this race left.

Lewis had worked hard and today we all would see if he won the world championship. I knew he wanted to win cause it would be his 5:th title, he had worked hard all season for this and I was proud of him however today went.

Lewis went somewhere with his engineers before the race so I just decided to go out in the paddock to get some fresh air.

I just stood there watching the track as everyone prepared for the race.

' Hey Quinn ' I suddenly heard a male voice say behind me.

As I turned around I saw Charles which made me freeze.

' uhm hi Charles ' I said.

' can we talk later? ' he said as I was still in shock.

' i don't know Charles honestly '

' think about it, I'll see you at the party tonight and you can decide then if you want to talk '

I watched as Charles smiled at me then walked away. God this whole situation was so confusing, I wanted to talk to Charles to hopefully solve things but at the same time I didn't want to because of how much he had hurt me. I knew I had to let go of him but some part of me didn't want to, I wanted to be with Charles that was all that I ever wanted.

However I didn't have much time to think as the race soon started and I had to go to wish Lewis good luck.

Soon enough the race started and I stood with Angela watching nervously. This was probably one of the most stressful races of the year cause Seb and Lewis were both tied on points so this race decided who won the championship.

In the last few laps Seb was p1 with Lewis coming in as p2. Mercedes decided to make a last minute call to Lewis to pit stop for fresh tires a second time.

After the pit stop Lewis got out on the track as p3 but quickly took back p2 and soon took p1.

' LEWIS HAMILTON WINS THE ABU DUBAI GRAND PRIX AND IS NOW A FIVE-TIME CHAMPION OF THE WORLD '

All of the Mercedes staff ran out to celebrate the win. I and Angela both jumped with joy hugging each other, Toto then came and also hugged us in happiness.

As Lewis got out of the car he ran to the team to celebrate the amazing win.

— — — —

Later on when we got to the hotel Lewis was still feeling very happy.

I kissed him, feeling his hand on my face as he kissed me back. He lifted me up as we were kissing then threw me on the bed next to us. Then I felt him taking off my dress as we still kissed passionately.

Before I knew it all of our clothes were on the ground and everything else around us disappeared for a while.

Eventually a few hours later I had to go and get a shower as we had a party to go to tonight.

As I got my dress on I went to check in on Lewis to see if he was ready. Which he was so we could finally get to the after party.

' I'm coming soon Lewis I'll find you, I'm just gonna look for a friend ' I said as we arrived.

' okay see you ' Lewis said as he quickly got pulled away to talk to some people.

I didn't know why I lied like that to him. But now I did and I couldn't take it back however much I wanted to.

As I scanned the big venue I saw Charles standing there talking to Carlos and for once Charlotte wasn't with him.

I took a deep breath before I walked up to Charles and Carlos who stood talking at a table.

' hello Ferrari boys ' I said as I smiled.

' hello love ' Charles said as he greeted me.

I blushed when he said that.

' I thought about it and we can talk '

I saw how Charles quickly smiled when I said that. It made me feel special that he actually wanted to talk to me.

As Carlos left to go and talk to other people Charles started off ' so I'm sorry about everything Quinn '

' wow well thank you ' I said.

' I want to try us again if you want that ' Charles said.

' yes! Yes! Yes! I would love to but what about Charlotte ' I said as I got excited.

' me and her called it quits '

' oh I'm so sorry about that, but I'm gonna go and tell Lewis the good news! ' I said as I kissed him.

' wait actually if we're getting back together I don't want you to speak to any men except of me and Carlos, your brother and father ' he said.

At first I was taken aback thinking there was no way I was supposed to do that but in the end I agreed cause I got to be with Charles which was something I'd always wanted.

' but can I At least have this night left? I don't wanna destroy Lewis special day ' I said.

' okay fine but only tonight ' Charles said as I smiled and kissed him again.

— — — —

The rest of the night we all partied and drank some alcohol. Lewis seemed to have fun and he was happy which was all that mattered to me.

When it got past midnight me and Charles got to his hotel room. Before I knew it we were intensely kissing and he threw me on the bed, the crazy thing was that I wasn't the one who started it for once it was Charles.

I had always wanted this with Charles but why did it feel so weird. I didn't get the same magical feeling with Charles as I'd gotten with Lewis, I had always wanted this. ' hadn't I? ' if I did why did it feel so wrong.