"Careful!" Caroline warned, seeing her kids run up the stairs, "I swear, those five can't live without each other".

"They're just like their mothers" Aria teased.

Caroline laughed, "Merry Christmas, Aria Connor-Forbes".

"Merry Christmas, Caroline Forbes" Aria chuckled, pulling her sister into a hug.

Kol smiled at the two sisters, he then looked at his brother who also had a fond smile on his face, "I'm not hugging you".

Klaus looked at Kol, "Good, because that would be too weird" he said, as Aria and Caroline broke their hug.

"At least wish each other" Aria said, shaking her head at the brothers.

"Fine" Klaus said, he looked at his brother, "Merry Christmas, Kol".

"Merry Christmas, Nik" Kol said, he then looked at Aria, "Happy?".

"You know brothers hug, right?" Aria said.

"Not us" Kol and Klaus said in unison.

"Liars" Aria and Caroline said in unison.

"Whenever you guys feel emotional, you always hug" Caroline pointed out.

"Exactly" Aria said.

"That's called moment of weakness" Kol said, Klaus nod his head in agreement.

"No it's called brotherly love" Aria teased.

"Gross" Klaus said, making Aria and Caroline laugh.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!".

The group of four looked towards the front door after hearing a familiar voice, and to their shock they saw Damon entering the boarding house, his arm looped with Sybil's.

"Merry Christmas, everyone" Damon greeted, but the group didn't say anything, just looked at him in shock, knowing if Damon and Sybil were here, something was about to go seriously wrong, "Christmas just got merry".

***

"So I messaged Rebekah and Enzo not to come here" Aria informed, entering the kitchen where her sister was preparing the eggnog.

"Thank goodness" Caroline said, "Enzo cannot be around Sybil".

"That's exactly why I stopped Enzo and Rebekah from coming here" Aria said, "Care, what the hell do Damon and Sybil want from us now?".

"To ruin Christmas, I don't know" Caroline replied, "But they promised to leave the triplets alone so don't worry about them".

"I'm a mother Care, all I do is worry" Aria retorted.

Caroline laughed, "Yeah, I finally understand what Mom and Amelia Mom meant when they used to say that we will only understand a mother's worry once we are mother's ourselves".

Aria chuckled, "Yeah" she whispered, she then looked at Caroline, "What if we use the tuning fork to force Sybil to leave?".

"We can't, Sybil stole that" Caroline reminded.