Act 1: Two Fateful Meetings

XXXXXXXXX

"Sienna...?" Y/N gawked as he stared at the ebony tigress in disbelief. She grinned at him as she tossed her pack down and unhooked her whip from her belt. "What're you doing here, aren't you in a meeting? You shouldn't be here, you shouldn't be around me!"

"I snuck out with Ellen's help, she said she'll take over most of my work alongside Ghira and I can help out when I can over in Mistral." Sienna said as she sat down on the cot, looking at Y/N with a bright smile. "I figured you shouldn't have to do this alone, so...here I am."

"Sienna I-" Y/N began, but Sienna put a finger to his mouth. "Mmph?"

"You don't have to explain anything Y/N, but I'm not going anywhere and you can't convince me otherwise. Besides, we've already left and there's no other room on the ship besides the crews. Do you really want me to sleep with a bunch of older sweaty men?"

"Okay, you didn't have to say it like that you pervert." Y/N sighed as he leaned on his knees and held his head. "Just...just be careful, alright? I don't know how I'm going to react or what I'll do at this point."

"Heh, you got it buddy." Sienna said bumping his shoulder with her own. "Looks like we're gonna be stuck together for a while...alone...with nobody to bother us. What do you wanna do?"

"Uh-well I-guh-what?" Y/N stammered before he took a breath and focused back on the situation. "What about all your political stuff...I mean, you can't really just walk away from all of that right?"

"Well, you're not wrong...but most of it is just boring paperwork and making calls. Ghira and Ellen said that they would take over for me and I have Adam overseeing a lot of the in person stuff, he's become the leader of the Valean branch, so that's taken care of. It's fine, really. You're more important than all of that to me. If I ever had to choose between spending all my time with you and a bunch of geezers on the mainland I'd choose you every time." Sienna leaned her head on his shoulder as Y/N froze up, still wary of hurting her again. "You shouldn't have to do this alone Y/N. Not this time."

"But what if I hurt you again? I mean, I can't control when he shows up or what he makes me see. What if I freak out again? What if I can't control myself when I sleep? What if I-" Y/N began to lose it before Sienna put a hand over his own. She nuzzled into the crook of his neck as she spoke lovingly.

"You won't. And if anything happens, we'll cross that road when we get to it. No matter what you do, I'll be here." Sienna said as she closed her eyes. Y/N clutched her hand in his like it would disappear if he stopped holding onto it and Sienna smiled fondly at the gesture.

"Thank you...thanks for not looking at me like I'm some kind of...weapon." Y/N said as he smiled at her sadly. Sienna sat back up and patted his hands.

"Come on, let's unpack and I can introduce you to the crew. I'm sure you've met the captain and all, but you should get to know them more since we'll be their protection detail on this small trip. The odds of us being attacked are low, but they aren't going to be zero. We didn't get passage for free, that's for sure. Unpack, gear up, and then we're off!"

"Alright..." Y/N begrudgingly groaned as he and Sienna spent the next few minutes unpacking their things and getting geared up just in case. The two of them made their way over topside and took in the breathtaking view of the ocean with the bright blue sky above them. They could see fish far out in the clear blue water rippling around them while birds chirped alongside the ship.

"Ah, the two lovebirds are up and at 'em' I see." Stuart said as he approached them."I see your roomie finally made herself known ha! I'm glad to see you up here though, was worried you'd be down there all trip long."

Flames of Betrayal (RWBY X Villain Male Reader) *REDUX*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें