Meet the Kaslana sisters

Mei, Kiana, and Bronya strolled through the bustling mall, with Kiana clinging closely to Mei once again, eliciting a sigh and a playful shove from her. Mei chuckled, enjoying the affectionate antics of her energetic friend. Meanwhile, Bronya found herself in her familiar role as the third wheel, quietly engrossed in her game on the Nintendo Switch.

As the trio made their way through the crowd, they accidentally bumped into another group of girls. Kiana's eyes widened, and a wide smile spread across her face. "Ah! Bianka onee-chan!" she exclaimed, recognizing one of the women in the group. The woman named Bianka beamed and embraced Kiana. "Kiana-san!" she greeted warmly.

Mei, on the other hand, was taken aback by this unexpected encounter. She furrowed her brow and muttered, "Eh?" She observed the interaction between Kiana and Bianka with curiosity, not quite sure who this woman was or how she was connected to Kiana.

Bronya, momentarily disinterested in her game, glanced up and shared Mei's confusion. "Eh?" she echoed softly, intrigued by the situation unfolding before her.

The other woman in the group, named Rita, introduced herself to Mei, revealing a shared passion for cooking and recipe sharing. Mei's interest piqued as she found common ground with Rita, engaging in an animated conversation about their favorite dishes and culinary techniques.

Bronya remained by their side, observing the lively discussion between Mei and Rita, her curiosity growing. She couldn't help but wonder aloud, "Why do the Kaslanas always seem to target women?" It was a rhetorical question, a reflection of the peculiar encounters she had with the Kaslana family.

To her surprise, a girl standing nearby overheard her remark and crossed her arms in agreement. "I know, right?" the girl responded, sharing Bronya's sentiment. Bronya turned her head to face the girl, studying her with intrigue. "And you are?" she inquired.

The girl smirked confidently. "Sirin Kaslana," she announced, extending her hand to Bronya. "Adopted older sister." Bronya raised an eyebrow, noticing that despite Sirin's self-proclaimed "older sister" status, they were the same height. Nevertheless, she shook Sirin's hand, feeling a sense of connection in this unexpected encounter. Finally, Bronya had found a Kaslana who didn't exhibit the usual flirtatious behavior.

Sirin revealed that she, too, enjoyed playing games, which left Bronya stunned for a moment. The two of them quickly bonded over their shared interest, finding solace in their mutual love for gaming. As they sat together, engrossed in their gameplay, they patiently waited for Kiana, Mei, Bianka, and Rita to finish their conversation.

In that bustling mall, amidst the swirling conversations and vibrant atmosphere, unexpected connections were formed, bridges were built, and friendships began to bloom. And as Bronya and Sirin continued their gaming escapade, they both felt a glimmer of hope for new and meaningful relationships in their lives.