BronyaCraft part 1

Mei walked out of the mall, groceries in hand, ready to head home. However, as she turned around, her eyes caught sight of a game store, and in the display window, a box with a VR headset and another box labeled "Minecraft."

Curiosity piqued, Mei raised an eyebrow and thought, "Huh, I guess Bronya might like this." After a few minutes of contemplation, she decided to make the purchase.

A short while later, Mei walked into the house, calling out, "Kiana! Bronya! I'm back!"

Kiana, filled with excitement, jumped up and waved. "Mei Senpai! Welcome back!"

Bronya, displaying her usual stoic demeanor, managed a small smile. "Mei senpai." Her eyes shifted towards the box Mei held in her other hand. "What's that?"

Mei replied, holding up the box, "Oh, this is called Minecraft, and it comes with a VR headset."

Bronya tilted her head, her curiosity piqued. "Minecraft? I've never heard of that game. I'd like to try it."

Kiana pouted, crossing her arms. "Eeeh? Why does Bronya get to play? I want to play too!"

Mei rolled her eyes, exasperated. "Not now, Kiana. You still have homework and studies to do!" She pinched Kiana's ear, gently but firmly, and led her up the stairs.

Kiana winced in pain, pleading, "Ow! Ow! Ow! Mei senpai! Please, I don't want to study! I'm smart enough!"

Mei sighed, dragging Kiana along. "Yeah, yeah. Let's get to your studies."

Meanwhile, Bronya set up the VR headset, reading the manual carefully. "According to the manual, I need to wear this, and I'm all set."

With her typically impassive expression, Bronya put on the VR headset. However, an unexpected gust of wind blew through the room, causing a pen to shift and knock the remote off the table. The remote fell, hitting a ruler that was resting sideways. The ruler swung like a pendulum, with a ball on the other end, which bounced off and collided with a nearby cup of water. The cup tipped over, spilling its contents onto Bronya's body and the VR headset.

As the water seeped into the VR headset, its circuits went haywire, causing a surge of electricity that shocked Bronya. The sudden jolt rendered her unconscious, but something unusual happened. Bronya remained in her VR headset, and the device remained powered on.

When Bronya regained consciousness, she found herself standing in a world filled with blocks and warm sunshine. Confusion washed over her as she struggled to comprehend her surroundings. She stood up, her voice filled with astonishment as she uttered a single word, "Eh?"

To Be Continued....