Chapter 78. Cookout

Caleb POV
After the incident with Cameron ended Aria calmed me down before I got the chance to hurt him. We all decided to have a cookout in the backyard to celebrate mine and Arias upcoming wedding.

Aria and Layla were both talking to Sage, Miranda, Lilah, and Rachel I was glad Aria was getting comfortable and making more friends with people I've basically known most of my life.

"I don't know what's going on with Cameron these past few days. Just know I have your back more than anything Caleb." Aaron said sitting next to me.

"I know you do Aaron he's no longer needed or invited to my house. I didn't want him to join me from the start so make sure you let him know he's out. I'll let him go without killing him."

"But if he even tries or I hear someone tell me he did something wrong I'm killing him. He has one last strike that's all I'm giving him."

Before Aaron could respond to me Layla came running towards him with food sitting on his lap. "We will talk about this later Caleb."

I nodded my head to respond to him. Aria was still talking to Sage and Lilah by the garden looking at all the flowers.

I wanted to call her over to me but I didn't want to disturb her fun just yet. She turned around her eyes found mine instantly as if she knew I was thinking about her.

A small smile formed on her face and a rosy pink hue on her cheeks. I loved how I was the only one who could make her blush like that with a simple glance.

Sage and Lilah were no longer around her so I walked over to her.

The closer I walked towards her the more she started to blush. Before I could get to her she turned around and ran away from me down the pathway through the garden.

I ran after her quickly catching up to her halfway through the garden. I gently grabbed her arm turning her around to face me she was breathing heavily because of all the running she did and cause she was pregnant.

"H-hi d-daddy." She looked up at me with a smile. I smirked at her. I could sense her nervousness rise when I pushed her against the tree. "D-daddy." She whined softly when I hiked up her dress to her waist.

"I need you to stay quiet for daddy can you do that for me princess?" I asked her while taking off her underwear. "S-someone w-will s-see u-us d-daddy." She whined trying to push me away.

"It's okay princess I won't let anyone see you. Let me take these off of you." She allowed me to take her underwear off.

"Do you want me to put them in your mouth or do you think you can keep quiet for daddy?" I asked her even tho I knew she wouldn't be able to keep her voice down.

She opened her mouth instead of responding to me. "Such a good little princess for daddy." I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist while she was still against the tree.

I smoothly pulled my shaft out of my trousers coating it with her wet juices against her slit. She tried to whimper through the underwear in her mouth.

I kissed her cheek softly while entering into her slowly. Her eyes shut involuntarily moaning into the underwear.

"Always taking daddy's cock so well." I slammed back into her harder making her eyes roll back and grip my shoulders harder.

Her tight walls wrapped around me in a vice like grip. Her juices flowed out all around my shaft making a whole mess. I looked down watching myself disappear inside of her perfect cunt.

"Your pussy was made for daddy's cock so fucking perfect and all mine." She lolled her head back against the tree screaming into the panties in her mouth when I thrusted hard against her g-spot.

Her legs thrashed around my waist I gripped them tighter holding her in place sucking on her neck.

I took her panties out of her mouth quickly smashing my lips onto hers to muffle her screams and moans. I could feel my dick throbbing ready to explode inside of her warm pussy.

She squeezed around me impossibly tighter making it harder for me to hold back my release. "So fucking tight princess."

I groaned loudly feeling her body convulse before she climaxed screaming into my hand that I placed over her mouth.

Small tears fell from her eyes while I groaned against her neck releasing my semen deep inside of her.

"D-daddy d-don't l-let m-me g-go y-ye-yet." She whined out of breath. I kissed away her tears holding her up for as long as she needed.

She laid her head on my shoulder leaving small kisses on my skin. "I'm gonna pull out okay baby." I warned her.

"N-no p-please j-just a l-little l-longer d-daddy." She whimpered wrapping her arms tighter around me.

I brushed her hair out of her face holding her until she was ready. "Let me know when your ready princess." She nodded her head softly.

She nuzzled her nose against my neck kissing along my throat up to my lips. "I-I'm r-ready d-daddy." She softly moaned when I pulled out of her slowly and carefully while keeping eye contact with her.

"My beautiful little princess." I set her down on the ground again still holding her so she wouldn't fall because her legs were still shaking slightly.

I got down on my knees lifting one of her legs up on my shoulder wiping off our mixed bodily fluids with her underwear.

I made sure her dress was covering her. I fixed her hair brushing through it gently. "You okay baby girl?" She looked up at me smiling softly "I-I'm f-fine d-daddy." She replied through a smile.

I kissed her forehead gently. "Let's go back before they come looking for us." She grabbed my hand I walked slowly so she wouldn't fall.

When we returned most of them didn't realize we left but Aaron and Layla gave us a knowing smiles while laughing at us. Aria hid her blushing face in my chest from them she couldn't handle their teasing.

"Shut up Aaron that's enough teasing." Aria sat down on my lap still hiding her blushing face so she could calm herself down.

Layla hit his arm to shut him up as well. "Stop being mean Aaron you were trying to do the same thing just an hour ago." She exposed him.

Aria looked up at me smiling a little at what Layla said about Aaron. "Well now were even because look who's laughing now." Aaron defended himself. "T-that's w-what y-you g-get A-Aaron." She teased him sticking her tongue out at him.

"What have you done to the nice Aria Caleb?" He asked me accusingly. "I didn't do anything your just being mean to her so she's returning the same energy."

I defended myself and Aria. "No she's been around you too much your meanness is rubbing off on her."

Aria and Layla started laughing at his statement. "You deserved it Aaron for laughing at them." Layla added. Aaron looked at her offended by her comment. "Your suppose to be on my side Layla." He argued.

"Caleb you seriously need to stop being so mean especially around Aria I miss the nice, kind and, sweet Aria. I'm gonna need to kidnap her for a few days to bring back the old Aria."

I nodded my head no pulling Aria close to me. "My baby can be mean to who ever she wants when it's necessary and right now her being mean to you is very necessary."

Layla laughed but hugged him to comfort him at the same time. Aaron continued protesting on why I shouldn't be mean around Aria because he liked how nice she was before.

A few others joined us in our conversation laughing and joking around while waiting for the food to be served. We were having a great time together. I was happy Aria was comfortable around most of the people I introduced her to.

She was smiling a lot more and it made my heart warm up with joy seeing her beautiful smile. Everything was calm and peaceful for once in my life I was finally happy with the way thing were going in my life.