Chapter 17. Bad Day

Caleb was getting ready to go to work he had to take care of some things. Aria was in her playroom playing. He knew when he told her he's leaving she was going to get upset.

But he couldn't take her with him because he was meeting up with his gang members. He had to keep her safe he wasn't going to risk her life.

He walked down the hall to Arias playroom admiring how beautiful she was. She was too focused on playing that she didn't notice him there.

"Princess." He called for her to get her attention. "H-hi D-Daddy!" She said excitedly running towards him. He picked her up while she wrapped her legs around his a waist.

He kissed her lips slipping his tongue into her mouth. She moaned into his mouth her fingers running through his hair. He loved when she would run her fingers through his hair making him groan in approval.

Aria pulled away from his lips knowing something was up she could feel it coming. "C-can y-you p-put m-me d-down p-please?" She asked her whole mood changed from excited and happy to suspicious and sad.

She looked at him he was all dressed up as if he was leaving somewhere. "D-daddy." She whimpered knowing he was leaving. "A-are y-you l-leaving?" She asked as tears filled her eyes.

"Don't cry princess." He tried to calm her down before explaining why he a was leaving obviously he was going to lie to her about where he was going. "A-are y-you l-leaving?" She cried asking him again.

Caleb tried to grab her hand but she moved back so he wouldn't be able to touch her. "I have to go princess it's just for a few hours." He reasoned with her.

"W-why? I-i d-don't l-like b-being w-without y-you." "I know princess but daddy has to go. I don't like being with out you either." Aria walked towards him hugging him tight crying on his shoulder.

Caleb rubbed her back kissing her neck. "Shh princess don't cry I promise I'll be back soon you won't even notice I'm gone." He pulled her face off his shoulder so he could look at her. "I-I w-will n-notice y-your g-gone." She told him more tears filling her eyes.

Caleb pulled her in for another hug kissing her lips and cheeks wiping her tears away. "Don't cry baby. Your too beautiful to cry. Your daddy's beautiful princess aren't you baby?" He teased her tickling the sides of her waist to cheer her up a little. 

She started laughing hugging Caleb tight. "I-I'm o-only y-your p-princess d-daddy." She made Caleb smile at her lovingly. "Only daddy's princess." He repeated loving how that sounded.

A few more kisses and hugs Aria finally let Caleb leave. Aaron came a few minutes later to watch Aria so she wouldn't be alone.

"Aria would you like some breakfast?" Aaron asked her. "S-Sure." She smiled up at Aaron. She played with Mr Tinkles on the kitchen counter as Aaron cooked breakfast.

                      Gang members meeting
"How the fuck did you guys let them get away!" Caleb yelled at his gang members angry because Andrew and Elizabeth escaped from the warehouse Aaron put them at.

"I'm sorry boss I was watching them and I turned around for a second cause I heard foot steps. I called jerry to see who it was but by the time I turned around Andrew knocked me out and ran away with Elizabeth." Gio explained to Caleb.

"Well jerry did you find out who else was on the premises?" "No sir but I think it was all a set up someone else is involved in this. Jerry said.

"That's what I was thinking. We're gonna need to figure out a plan Mia I need you to check the cameras at the warehouse. Sage I want you to contact me when you find out anything. The rest of you can go train." Caleb instructed everyone.