Chapter 11. Cuddles

Caleb and Aria stayed under the covers together for hours only getting up to get snacks or use the restroom. They cuddled up together not wanting to be away from each other not even for a second. They watched every princess movie together while they ate popcorn.

"D-daddy I-I m-missed y-you s-so m-much." She held onto his shoulders looking into his eyes. "Daddy missed you too princess." He told her kissing her on the lips. Aria ran her fingers through Caleb's hair as she kissed him back.

Caleb tugged at her bottom lip asking for access into her mouth. She gasped letting his tongue intertwine with hers making her moan into the kiss. Caleb hands around her waist tightened pulling her closer against him.

Aria gently tugged Caleb's hair as she moaned grinding against his hard on making Caleb groan into the kiss. Aria felt her panties get wetter every time she would grind against him. Her face felt hot and red.

Caleb pulled away from her lips pushing her hips harder against him making Aria moan into his ear. "D-Daddy." She moaned softly as he pushed her hips harder against his groin. "Fuck princess." He groaned kissing her neck.

The pleasure she was receiving from him felt so good and new. She felt something in the pit of her stomach building up but she didn't really understand what it was. "D-daddy." She cried out the pleasure becoming too much.

"I-I c-can't." She moaned into his neck. "Yes you can baby just let it go. Cum for daddy." He breathed into her neck feeling his own release nearing. "D-daddy I-I c-can't p-please I-it's t-too m-much." She whimpered. "Be a good girl for daddy. Let it go cum for me princess." He assured her kissing her neck.

Her legs began to shake letting Caleb know she was right on the edge of falling apart. "Oh D-Daddy!" She moaned out letting go just like Caleb told her to. Caleb groaned into her neck letting his own release go.

He kissed her lips wiping the tears from the intense pleasure he gave her. "Just like that baby. You did so good." He praised her. "Listening to daddy like a good little girl."

He kissed her cheek carrying her to there bedroom. "D-daddy." She whimpered into his ear. "Shhh daddy's got you baby."

He helped take her clothes off. "I need you to pee for daddy okay princess." She got on the toilet laying her head on his toned stomach feeling tired.

"Good girl." He praised her after she peed. He turned on the bath making sure it was warm enough for her.

He picked her up to put her inside the bath. "D-daddy I-I w-want y-you t-to g-get I-in t-too p-please." She was beginning to get comfortable with Caleb looking at her body.

Caleb made sure she always felt comfortable and confident in herself and her body. Caleb began to take his clothes off making Aria blush when he took his boxers off before she could even turn her head around to give him privacy.

She seen his cock her face turning even redder as she stared at the huge thing not able to look away. "My eyes are up here princess." He teased her getting into the bath with her. He pulled her between his legs with her back against his chest.

Caleb kissed her head as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I-I a-appreciate y-you s-so m-much d-daddy." She turned her head to look at him. "I appreciate you too princess." He kissed her lips turning her body completely around so she was now facing him while straddling him.

"Your so beautiful." He complimented her. Making her smile up at him. He kissed her lips again pulling her tiny body closer against his. Aria moaned softly as Caleb's cock brushed against her princess parts.

Caleb groaned in response scraping his fingers against her back making her arch her back. "D-daddy." She moaned as his left hand began to massage her left breast rolling her nipple between his index and middle finger.

"O-oh y-yes d-daddy." She moaned grinding against Calebs cock. "Your such a needy little princess." Caleb groaned taking her right nipple into his mouth pushing her hips harder onto his cock.

Aria moans became louder as Caleb continued sucking and nibbling on her breast grinding her bare pussy on his cock.

"Your gonna wake Aaron if you keep moaning so loud." He reminded her making her cover her mouth with her hand to keep her voice down and blush even more.

Caleb moved her hand away from her mouth kissing her instead to quiet her down. She continued grinding harder against him chasing her release wanting to feel that amazing feeling again.

"D-Daddy I-I'm g-gon-.." Before she could even finish her sentence she came all over Caleb's cock her legs shaking even more from the second orgasm. "Fuck baby!" Caleb groaned digging his fingers into her waist as his own orgasm came.

Aria held onto Caleb's shoulders worn out from her second ever orgasm. "You okay princess?" Caleb asked making sure he didn't hurt her. "Mhmm." She hummed too tired to respond.

Caleb helped her wash her body and hair noticing she was tired. After he washed her off he started bathing himself Aria helping him as much as she could.

He wrapped her in a towel. "Go pee before you put on your clothes I'll help you in a little." "O-okay." She responded tiredly. Caleb wrapped a towel around his waistband walking towards Aria to help her get dressed.

"Lift your hands princess." She did as told putting on Caleb's shirt lifting the side of the shirt so she could smell his cologne. Caleb smiled at her lovingly as he watched her smell his shirt.

After Caleb finished drying himself and putting on his boxers he walked into the bedroom to join Aria. He got under the covers pulling Aria close to him like always wrapping his arms around her waist. "Goodnight princess." "G-goodnight d-daddy." She responded feeling Caleb kiss her on her cheek.

Caleb felt like the happiest and luckiest man ever for having such a beautiful and kind hearted princess like Aria. She was so broken when he met her and exhausted from being afraid to sleep at night.

it made him feel good to know he helped her sleep at night although she still got nightmares here and there not as much as she used to. He was the only one that could help her calm down and convince her to go back to sleep.

She felt safe in his arms loved, and cared for by him. She appreciated him very much and so did Caleb for making him happy.

She still has a lot of healing to do but Caleb knew to be patient with her. She would open up to him about things that bothered her that made Caleb proud of her for being so brave.

But he wanted her to open up about the things she bottled up inside of her. He knew she had a diary but he respected her privacy so he never read it.

Caleb had Arias parents locked inside a warehouse he never told her about it because she never brought her parents up. So he didn't tell her afraid it might bring her down or make her upset. He hated seeing her upset or crying.

Aaron locked her parents up in the warehouse with three bodyguards watching at all times. Caleb was going to have to go there soon to see what was going on. But for now he was going to enjoy cuddling and sleeping with his little princess in his arms.