Mari's dead?

The death or poor Marinette Dupain-Cheng was a shock to her family and friends. All they had known was that Ladybug had been killed, Marinette had gone missing, and been found in a pool of blood where Ladybug had fallen. The press had named her a hero... but what if...?

Alya Cesaire was not a girl to give up. Marinette's body had disappeared. Chat Noir wouldn't take it, he had been so heartbroken... but. A reporter as clever as Alya knew when somebody was lying. She knew Carapace AKA Nino would never. He looked lost without his childhood bestie. Chloe was so ashamed of herself for bullying Marinette that she had changed her ways. she would never take her body. As Alya pondered the possibilities, a petite girl with raven blue hair shivered.

Where was she? She distinctly remembered seeing and illusion, Volpina's work for sure. She was trapped in a dark room that echoed with every step she took. Marinette was freaking out. She tripped and fell on a bobby pin. She grinned. Lock picking just so happened to be in her skill set. She wandered the room and found a door, with a key hole. She suddenly felt her ears. Her earings were still there. She could escape. She transformed and picked the lock. 

She went home and hid under the covers of her bed. She fell asleep, and woke up to the sound of her trap door creaking open. She internally groaned. She had wanted to sleep more in her soft, cozy, sunlit bed. She jumped up and said "SUPRISE! I'M NOT DEAD!" Her parents gaped open mouthed at her. Her mother ran and hugged her as Marinette climbed down her ladder.  Her father quickly joined in one the embrace. Marinette told them everything. 

"You cannot be Ladybu-" Her father began. 

"I have to be. Remember when (SEASON FIVE SPOILERS) Scarabella and Kitty Noir happened? I won't step down. I'll be careful!" Her father took a long look at her Mother, before grinning. 

"Fine." He laughed, "My daughter, video game master, is Ladybug... HAHAHA!" Marinette went to school the next day. She overslept... but who cares? She got ready in cute jean shorts, with a red top. She entered the School. 

Marinette heard Ms. Bustier lecturing the class about punctuation. Marinette stiffled a giggle. she was one and a half hours late! She opened the door a crack, and saw her friends looking so very sad. she wanted to hug them. In a soft, higher voice than normal she said hello. Ms. Bustier immediately said, "That's a Tardy. Please take your seat." Marinette pushed the door open and walked in. Alya looked faint. Lila looked livid. Adrien met her eyes and blushed. Blushed I say. 

Marinette scoffed. "I'm sorry. I was late because SOMEBODY," She glared at Lila, "Made an illusion of me dead, so I was a bit busy escaping a locked room." Ms. Bustier looked shocked. Marinette sat down, looking satisfied.

A/N HIIII! This is my first Mlb Oneshot... SORRY! ANYWAY. I hope you like it! Please follow, comment and vote if you liked it! 

REQUESTS ARE WELCOME!!!

-TheSus_FanGirl