I play games better

November 23,2020

It has been 3 months since I had arrived in Sydney and I must say, I think I found the place of my dreams. I've grown extremely close to Herc in a fatherly sense like with Stacker. I avoid his son at all cost tho. I've finally become caught up in paperwork and updates for Stacker so I decided today was a great day for a vacation since it's late November and 75°. I slip on my coral bikini go to the beach by the shatterdome. I go to the edge of the beach and just sit in the water and look at the beautiful scenery around me and after awhile I feel a wet nose poke my elbow and I look down at a bulldog puppy and pick the little guy up and look at his collar that stated MAX "well hello Max. You're so freakin adorable but where is your owner?" And as if on cue, that freaking Australian accent of the man I've been avoiding called behind me, "max!! You rotten pup! Sorry miss..." I stand up and turn around still holding the puppy I smile to hide everything " no big deal he was keeping me company. He's really cute so you should probably keep better eye on him before he disappears." And as I go to hand him over, that damn man has to open his mouth "well if he disappered, its give me an excuse to be in your bed" I look at him with that smirk on his face and have had enough and was going to play at his own games. I walked up to him and got as close as I could to where we were almost chest to chest "listen Charlie. If I wanted you in my bed, you would be, but that will never cross my mind since you can't even be polite to me and carry a civil conversation and can't keep your dick in your pants long enough to learn the girls of the days name." I has put my hands on his chest so I could whisper to him and I felt him stop breathing as I put my lips against his ear "and to think Charlie that I actually liked you at one point" and I smirked at him once more and walked back towards the dome making sure my hips were swaying seductively to really mess with him. 

Later on that day, I was sitting by Herc eating dinner when Chuck sat down across from me. I made no notion on his presence when all of a sudden, "excuse me Brooklyn" I looked up from my plate and Hercules had literally paused with the fork still in his mouth waiting for a smart ass comment to come from his son. "Yes Charles" I asked him "I was just wondering if you could pass me the butter there" and that was it I handed him the butter plate. "Thank you" he smiled at me and went on eating, I looked at Herc who was staring at me in disbelief and all I did was smile at him and look at Chuck. He looked up at me as if sensing me staring and I felt entranced by his blue eyes and I looked down at the plate in front of me. 

As I was heading back to my room for the night I was grabbed from behind and before I could do anything, the person whispered in my ear "how was that for being polite?" I smiled and turned around looking at Chuck. "Hmmm Mr.Hansen I could get used to that even tho it was just a sentence" we both chuckled and I grabbed his arm "I miss talking to my friend Charlie" he smiled and gave me a hug "then let's fix that" and we walked back to my dorm and caught each other up on everything and he held me when I cried talking about Yancy. I must've fallen asleep on him because when I woke up I was tucked in and had a note on my pillow beside me 

Brookie,

Hoping you get some well deserved rest. I'm glad we caught up and I missed you too. I'm sorry for being an arse but sometimes I don't realize it I will see you soon. Goodnight princess

Charlie

I smirked that he signed with the nickname I called him, knew he'd grow into it. As I laid there all I could think of was Chuck Hansen and I knew this was either going to end well or very bad.