Before the kaiju

Before the kaiju happened we were your average family, well if you considered a family with 5 kids normal but then again, we lived in Anchorage and there wasn't much our parents had to do when it was frigid out. My name is Brooklyn Becket and I have 3 other brothers and 1 sister. I'm a twin alongside my brother Baron. Momma always said she could of swore she was having more boys because she knew we were gonna be wild like our 2 older brothers Yancy and Raleigh while we were still in the womb. She was very surprised to learn I was a girl but I was quick to become one of the boys since I was never much into girly stuff so momma and daddy tried once more and my sister Jazmin was born and they finally had the girly girl they'd been dying to have. We were all loved equally even tho they about died during our school years. If Yancy and Raleigh didn't reek havoc Baron and I surely made up for it. Yancy was 3 years older than us and we were a year and 3 months behind Raleigh. When I was a kid, there were times when I was picked on a lot so whenever I'd feel small or lonely Raleigh would take me outside after everyone was asleep and we'd look up at the stars. I Wondered if there was life up there and Raleigh did too and we'd talk hours on end about it causing Yancy and Baron to become annoyed by us. Turns out we were looking in the wrong direction. When alien life entered our world it was from deep beneath the Pacific Ocean, A fissure between two tectonic plates, A portal between dimensions; The Breach. I remember watching the TV when trespasser destroyed San Francisco days before Baron and I turned 14.By the time tanks, jets and missiles took it down, six days and 35 miles later...three cities were destroyed.Tens of thousands of lives were lost.We mourned our dead, memorialized the attack and moved on. Then 6 months later, Hundun hit Manila and that's around the same time momma found out she had cancer. She kept smoking claiming she'd rather die this way then by the kaiju and just like that, she was gone before Baron and I turned 16. Daddy took off soon after and our grandparents took care of us.That's around the sametime Kaiceph hit Cabo then Scissure destroyed Sydney soon after and then we learned this was not going to stop; This was just the beginning. We needed a new weapon. The world came together, pooling its resources and throwing aside old rivalries for the sake of the greater good. To fight monsters, we created monsters of our own, The Jaeger program was born. There were setbacks at first. The neural load to interface with a Jaeger proved too much for a single pilot. A two-pilot system was implemented. Left-hemisphere, right-hemisphere pilot control, We started winning. Raleigh and Yancy went to jaegar school and when Baron and I turned 17 we soon followed. As soon as the shatterdomes were finished we were all stationed together in Anchorage and here we are today Yance and Leigh pilot Gipsy Danger while Baron and I pilot Black Doom... I wanted black widow but nooooo Baron wasn't having it because he's a guy and black widow is a female but yet Yancy and Raleigh have Gipsy in their Jaegars name wtf??. But anyways, we work alongside our brothers kicking Kaiju ass protecting our home.