Yamarashi

October 17, 2017

*beep beep beep*

Gipsy Danger report to Bay 08, Level A-42

Black Doom report to Bay 09, Level A-42

Kaiju. Code name:Yamarashi.

Category 3. 2.5 metric tons

Movement in the breach

*beep beep beep*

"Brook wake up!!" Baron yells at me as he throws my ppdc issued Black Doom jacket and boots at me. I yawn and stretch trying to gain my thoughts on what's happening as Baron is running around like a chicken with his head cut off and freaking out about not making it on time. I put my braid up into a bun, put on jeans and throw my boots and jacket on before Baron is even ready still. I meet Yancy and Raleigh outside our room as they walk by on their way to Gipsy. "Ready to kick your first kaiju ass?" Raleigh asks me all chipper. Baron and I had only just graduated from academy just a month the ago and we were shipped straight to the icebox with our siblings. "Yeah bro isn't it your first possible too? I mean look at that we're here less time than you and already getting a notch in the belt." Yancy starts chuckling as he puts his arms around us "we're all in this together just remember that" we nod our heads and walk on with Baron finally catching up. We split up at the bay and went to our respective areas to suit up, Baron and I were talking to Tendo as we got ready for the drift. You see, the drift just doesn't occur with just anyone, you have to be able to take each others thoughts and move on the same levels. Luckily, for the most part, Baron and I were drift compatible. As we drifted together, we see each others memories, some not so wanted like Baron and his first kiss, his first make out and then him going all the way with some skanky girl but then he seen my crushes on Guys, that I was the one actually responsible for the broken heirloom when we were younger, etc..  I guess you can say if you're gonna drift with someone, you better be ready to share EVERYTHING. After we were all set and Gipsy was set to go, we were taken by helicopter to outside LA where we were to set up at the mouth of the Los Angeles River and take the kaiju out while driving it back towards the bay. Baron and I landed first and established with our brothers, that we'd get the monsters attention and they would ambush it. As soon as Doom hit the road we were spotted by Yamarashi, it came hurdling at us and on instinct we punched the son of a bitch making it bleed profusely all over us. The kaiju grabbed my side of the hand and started squeezing causing me to scream out in pain making Baron, Yancy and Raleigh start going into big bro mode and Gipsy intercepted and started beating the shit out of the beast as I got my hand somewhat functioning. As Gipsy was fighting off the kaiju I went to launch the missiles to try and kill it Gipsy stepped back and when I went to launch, nothing happened. "Shit I'm jammed up!!" and we were attacked again. We started throwing punches and grabbed the kaiju by the back and threw it across the bay and I yelled at my brothers "Raleigh grab the other end of the cranes cord and let's kill this fucker" 

Gipsy grabbed the cord and Yancy yelled "Brooklyn get your ass straight to the LA shatterdome before you're compromised" "no we're ending this now" Baron shook his head in disbelief but went with it I could still feel his fear because if your conn pod is compromised its almost always fatal and the Kaiju blood was super toxic and could leak inside our conn pod and really hurt us or kill us I'd exposed too long. The kaiju hurdled for us again as we held the cord up and jumped to the right as the kaiju cut it's own head off like cake. We yelled and congratulated then the boys yelled at us to get to the shatterdome for decontamination. We took off at a sprint, and as soon as we got there the kaiju blood was seeping into our conn pod and the j techs quickly evacuated us as soon as they were done checking our vitals for a few hours and decontaminated doom  and after a brief dinner, we were shipped back to the icebox