Chapter 12: A stalker will always remain a stalker

Alex came up to me and pushed me away with his arm meaning he didn't intend to talk to me(a slight feeling of comfort hit me) but I was worried he would do harm to Lexi. The psycho grabbed Lexi by the hair and whispered something into her ear which I couldn't hear, but the look on Lexi's face explained everything..... I'm 4billion percent sure that Alex had said something that changed that beautiful smile of the gorgeous girl into a sad terrified look.....

(Lexi's eyes)

Alex came up to me and whispered into my ear "Well little miss, the dress our aunt gave you.... for this stalker! Do you think he deserves it, such admiration." then he added with an angrier tone "A STALKER WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A STALKER!!!" I tried to ignore him knowing for granted that he was just trying to separate us right before our marriage! Then I thought about that evening in my room with Edna and remembered her words about Jack, and whether he's my true desire, urge filler, and most importantly my true love. I stood there and stared at Alex while he approached Jack and pulled out a retractable staff and prepared to strike Jack down with it! what's even worse is that I couldn't do a thing to help him or even pull Alex away from him, all I could do was just stare from a distance......

(Jack's eyes)

"What on earth is Alex doing, this isn't gonna end well for me," I thought to myself while Alex was approaching me with that staff of his.........