Chapter 8: Edna

(Lexi's eyes)

Jack's still in our house for some reason..... but I'm fine with that, but it would've been better if I could invite him to my bedroom, not for anything but to chat and play "Snakes & Ladders" although I'm not sure if he's even into it or not! I seem to have got my temper down, (which is a good thing) all because of Edna.

NIGHT TIME........

(Jack's eyes)

"TIME FOR DINNER!" shouted Mrs. Hunter to grab our attention, and to dinner, I went while thinking "Why the hell am I still there!" but I went to eat dinner with them regardless. Even while I'm eating Alex secured bold eye contact with me which sure made me very uncomfortable.

AFTER DINNER......

I was watching the tv with Lexi when Mrs.Hunter noticed that Edna's missing! After what I'm about to say I might seem to have a heart of stone but since I never had personal interactions with Edna, it doesn't seem to matter for me to be honest.......

(Lexi's eyes)

(EDNA'S MISSING?!) For genuine, as if I can take it any longer, the whole family was panicking while Jack sympathized with me, I knew for granted that it didn't matter to him. My mother then gathered the whole family in the living room (including Jack for some reason) and discussed the reason for Edna's sudden disappearance. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and signaled to Jack to follow me without them noticing, when we went upstairs Jack said "To the bathroom this early I don't know whether it's appropriate or not" I then looked at him and blushed....... "NO, NO," I said while hiding that I actually had desires for such things, I pulled him to the bathroom. I was there with him in the bathroom, and couldn't say a word and just reached with my hands and grabbed him and KISSED him on the spot! My urges keep resisting to let go........ until Alex opened the door on us in this AKWARD position and dropped the glass that was in his hand causing it to break...........

(Jack's eyes)

"it was worth it though," said my deep thoughts while Lexi's parents were confronting us about that scene in their bathroom. Lexi was flooding with tears while I kept zoning out with my deep thoughts "She sure still has that special glimmer" I thought to myself. "Jack!" shouted Mr.Hunter at me for not paying attention to his CONFRONTATION which is totally understandable, I would also be annoyed if I was talking to someone and they suddenly stop paying attention........