Chapter 6: Looks can be deceiving

We later arrived at Lexi's house or should I say "Castle" to be honest, anyways it was me and her family sitting in a classic " introduce me to your parents" sort of thingy which was pretty awkward on its own but it got weirder when Lexi's mother pulled out a bell and rang it while speaking to someone/something called "Edna" turns out that it wasn't a dog but instead it turned out that my fiancé is a spoiled brat and she's got a maid! on the other hand, I can't even make a bowl of porridge without screwing it, which is, you know "Embarrassing" to say the least. and the look on Lexi's face during such a conversation explained even more.

(Lexi's eyes)

"Ugh!" why are they so annoying? Why are they either chugging on champagne all day or annoying me all day... "Wait? champagne!" I thought to myself while knowing that if I give them champagne, they'll leave us alone. I got the basement key from Edna, but she had a concerned look on her face, which I didn't give much attention to, and pulled Jack by the arm with me to the basement, what's funny is that we were walking down the stairs in the dark and tripped on each other and fell the rest of the stairs down! After getting up we found the family's excessive champagne reserve "Damn Lexi, is your Family that much into champagne" This was Jack's comment on the gigantic racks filled with champagne bottles, "what's that then Lexi?" Jack asked me while focusing on some white box lying around, it was long and big but also had a weird rotting smell emitting out of it, "Weird I haven't actually opened this before...." But I had opened the box before, the thing is that if Jack found out what was in the box it was gonna be a problem " So Lexi, what's in that box" Jack asked me, which totally worried me "Let's just get the champagne and leave" I said nervously while trying to distract Jack from such a topic. But to no avail, he still found out my sinister truth...... or to be accurate "Our sinister truth" " WHAT THE HECK IS THAT LEXI! YOU DID NOT...... NO, IMPOSSIBLE!" he screamed "Sure, Looks can be deceiving" he then added, while footsteps can be heard in the distance.........