Back In The Day

Chapter 3: Back In The Day
A/N: Mature Readers Only

Whatever she's doing isn't really helping him. He's here for something else. He's not here for her. She just got herself a detention and somehow he has to guard her off? The girl is wracked. God forbid he's a serious person. Going after for some teenager isn't his thing. But he's not older than her. He is here as a student teacher. Focus Stefan focus he says to himself as he covers his face with the book he's pretending to read.

After all he's a man and he can't deny he's attracted to this girl the second he laid eyes on her. Her olive skin, skinny waist, brown expressive eyes, rosy lips, breathtaking smile, silky long hair and those damn naked legs.... God!! Pure death. But he notices one thing, ever since he met her, her shorts really got shorter. He couldn't help but roam his eyes filed with lust and desire for her when she rubs her thighs together while sticking a pencil in between her rosy lips and humming something. It twitches his inside. Is she doing this on purpose? Seducing him?

Suddenly he sees her peaking an eye at him. He composes himself with a loud cough. "Is there something wrong? Mr. Salvatore?" She says his last name so seductively. God! He needs air.

"Ahem, no. I'm good" he barely says but nods at her. Elena smiles but that's more of a sinister smile. He covers himself with the book again trying to focus on everything but her. Then he hears her footsteps. He peaks an eye over the book and sees she's pivoting her way towards him.

"Mr. Salvatore" she calls his name softly. He looks at her "Yeah." He sees she's already rubbing her thighs together as she stands still. One hand is attached to her waist and another one is on the desk leaning towards him.

"Elena, what are you doing?" He says trying to get her off of him. She smiles seductively "Doing exactly what you really want me to do" she says playing with the hem of his shirt. He looks around tensed to see if someone's around them. "Elena, go back to your seat" he yells at first but slows it down. "You're going to get us in trouble" he says trying to make this a little serious. He would probably lose his job if someone sees them together. She's dangerously close to him.

"Am I making you nervous, Mr. Salvatore?" she pouts and dares to touch his tie and pulling it a little. He holds her wrist and yanks it as he gets up. "Go back to your seat" he growls. She doesn't even move but smiles seductively. "Or what?" She says getting more closer to him. Their faces are now inches away. One more inch and he can feel her lips against his. He licks his lips as he stares at her glossy lips. God! He wants a taste so bad. Should he just do it and get this over with? It's been a long time since he had sexual intercourse with some girls.

She feels his hot breath against hers as she makes a moaning sound on purpose. Such a tease! He still doesn't do anything. He swallows. It's better for him to walk away so he does. He takes his face away from hers because he needs to get out. Being around her drives him crazy like real crazy.

He takes a deep breath but then he realizes something else. God! No. No. He looks down. It's so painful. He needs a release. He gets into the teacher's longue and scans the area. He finds no one there. It's already late afternoon and most of them are out and home.

He gets into the bathroom and unzips his pants. He closes his eyes as he pictures her. Her damn delicate body, her long thighs. She's smiling, spreading her legs and inviting him to come to her. He surely would go if he gets a chance. He's too close as he drives a little hard. He has to keep his mouth shut. He can't growl even though he wants too.

Suddenly a knock gets him all nervous. He hasn't gotten his realize yet. Shit! He's doing faster but can't. The knocks are getting annoying. "In a minute." He says frustratingly as he pants.

"Mr. Salvatore. I'm in trouble" he hears her saying. Her voice breaks. He stops whatever he's doing to himself and tries to zip his pants up. "Please, help me" she begs. Stefan barely fixes himself but unlocks the door.

But before he can ask something she gets inside. "Elena, what are you..?" But she puts her index finger against his lip. She's nuts he thinks. She has her sinister smile on her face. She scans his body. He's covered in sweat and the bulge is still in there. She bites her bottom lip. "Still fantasizing about me?" She says as she slides her cold hand on his. He hisses. "Elena" he holds her wrist, warns.

She stands on her tiptoes and brings her hot lips against his ear. "You want to run your rough hand on my thigh. You want to bury your face in between my breasts as you move in and out inside of me. Don't you, Mr. Salvatore?" She says.

He wants to die in this moment. This woman is evil. And she proves it by biting his earlobe. He can't take anymore as he picks her up and pushes her against the wall hard, making her gasp.

"You have no idea what I want to do with you, Elena." He says against her lips as his hand gets dangerously close to her upper thigh. She pants as she close her eyes but then opens to see him getting hard for her. "I want to be inside you, claim you to be mine. You'd be covered in sweat, hot and bothered. You'll beg me to stop but I won't until I get tired." He says brushing his lips on hers but not kissing. She finds herself nod "Stefan" finally she says his name. She feels so vulnerable and unprotected but also brings out his animal side only for her.

"What's stopping you then?" She says as she tries to kiss him but he backs away. "You shouldn't be here" he says as he unpins her wrist from his, puts her down. But Elena gropes his shirt. "Shut up" she says as brings his lips on hers and takes his hand in between her legs inviting him to do whatever he wants to do with her in this little bathroom.

Woohhhh. Don't judge because you'll understand everything in upcoming chapters. Thanks for reading please vote and review.