After making sure nobody was watching she teleported to hell, to speak to her father.But since she hadn't gotten a hang of her teleportation yet she ended up in the gardens of doom instead of her father's conference room.

She got up dizzily and inspected her sorroundings.

'I've missed coming here.' she smiles as dhe looks around but catches a glimpse of what seems to be a shadow.

Looking at it she notices the figure is wearing a mask and hood with its cloak covered head to toe. But Corvina could tell this person was female and knew exactly who it was.

"Lilith." She says her voice laced with venomous anger.
The goddess turned around with a smile, Corvina would never call the creature attractive eventhough it was her mother .Lilith has a long body with curves and dark brown hair, that hung over her shoulders and reached to her thighs.
Her red lips are pulled into an evil grin, showing off her teeth.

"Well isn't this sweet," Lilith cooed at her daughter.

"It's not, it's actually sour. Bye." Corvina cuts her off and turns around but her mom grabs her arm forcefully.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Not only are you too weak to fight me now but you have no powers. Lucky for me you were stripped of your powers since i came to life." Corvina heated up her body temperature , forcing Lilith to release her grip on her arm and fall backwards.

"Is that the way to treat your mother?" Lilith snarled, getting back up.

"My mother died, the day she tried to kill me. Because she was jealous of the love my dad offered me. A BABY." she spat coldly at Lilith. Lilith flinched at that statement but then glared at Corvina.

"But don't think your petty revenge is going to work.You can't kill me."
Corvina smirked evilly at her "Killing you, is my plan Z. Me, I prefere torturing you. Phasmatos Incendia."

The flames started to rise around her, and Corvina felt power surge through her body.

She laughed, and took a step forward.

Her hair floated behind her with each step she took. Soon a raging inferno was engulfing the grounds.
"Don't provoke me." was all she said as she teleported again, this time in the right direction.

"Father!" Corvina was shouting her lungs out.
She stomped her way through the conference room. She found her father sitting across a table surrounded by books.

"What can i do for you, darling?" he asked calmly."Did you finish killing it that fast?"

"No of course not, but i need to tell you that there are some souls who arent going to be delivered."

"What, why?!"

"Things are deeper than i thought. Someone is killing people in Beacon Hills. Oh and also, i met your ex-wife on the way here."

His face showed nothing but disgust "That vile woman."

"Anyways I need a bestiary." Just as she wished for it, the bestiary appeared in his hand.

"Here you go."

She ran to grab the book, hugged her dad and teleported back, this time to her house on Earth.

............................................................................

The next day on school Corvina met with Lydia and Allison.
"So, Mystery Girl leaves a bruise on our arms that turns out to be the logo for a bank? What's she trying to do? Give us investment advice?" Lydia speaks as she looks at her arm.