Then all eyes turned to Ozpin who was as calm as usual. He simply sipped his coffee and said,

"He has been making a mockery of law enforcement and yes, he is a rather dangerous individual who leaves piles of corpses wherever he goes. But despite all of this there has been some good done on his part."

Before anyone could say anything Ozpin then added,

"Qrow, would you mind filling them in?"

"Yup." Qrow said popping the P sound and saying,

"In all the settlements where he was there the locals don't really mind him... that much."

"How?" Glynda asked completely dumbfounded by this. Amber was too, she thought that by now Ozpin would've pulled some type of trap or trick to lure the bounty hunter into Beacon but so far she was wrong.

"The settlements he's visited take his visit quite well since that means that they've got someone who can keep the bandits away.
Hell, I even overheard a scouting party move on to the next settlement as soon as they saw his gas mask." Qrow said which surprised the group.

"And that ain't even it, his reputation for killing anyone in the tundra in Atlas earned him the name: White Death. And people started pointing out to anyone who's against him that he has yet to hurt one innocent civilian. Though I got my doubts."

"So people feel safe around him?" Amber asked which Glynda interjected.

"I doubt that Amber. From the reports regarding the bandits, thugs and bounties he's claimed. His kill count is around one hundred."

A shiver went down Amber's spine at the thought of a child being responsible for that many deaths. But then Ironwood asked.

"Have you found anything regarding where he's from?"

"I'm afraid not, wherver this LA is, is not showing up. Any records regarding such a name have turned up nothing. All we can do now is speculate." Ozpin said which Qrow smirked before taking a sip of his flask.

"Since there isn't anything on him or his whereabouts I'll talk to you when I have something." Ironwood said before ending the feed.

Glynda looked over at Qrow who still had a smirk while holding his flask.

"What is it now Qrow?" Glynda said unamused at the drunk.

"I didn't want to say this in front of jimmy as you know he tends to rush headfirst into situations. But our little bounty hunter isn't alone."

Qrow then brought out his scroll and projected an image of Traya and Hector near the docks in Vacuo leaving the ship.

"Is that who I think it is?" Amber asked at the sight of the brown robed wearing woman.

"Is that..." Glynda said now concerned as if it wa as the person she thought it was it could be even worse.

"Yes, I believe that is Traya." Ozpin said.

"The most legendary swordsman of her time. She could wield three blades at once with the most powerful and calculated strikes. She could take on a team of fully trained Huntsmen at once. A true prodigy of her time."

"Then what happened? I mean, someone like her probably would've been living someplace quiet right?" Amber said not seeing how this prodigy Huntress and a bounty hunter would meet, let alone travel together.

Ozpin's face the turned a bit grim before saying,

"As you was a teacher here at Beacon Academy for a time. However her methods were a tad... too much."