6. Ego

The three of you entered Z team's room, immediatly, Igaguri looked at you three and smiled, pointing at his shoulder.

"Hey, Isagi ! Look at this, I shot way up from my old rank of 300 ! I'm now rank 275 !"

Isagi looked surprised and spoke up.

"Woah, amazing..!"

"Look, you did too !"

Isagi looked at his shoulder and his eyes widened in surprise.

"W..woah."

Igaguri lifted an eyebrow and talked in a playful manner.

"You're still one rank above me, huh ? I guess that makes you my rival."

You looked at the scene before feeling a small tap on your shoulder, you turned your head, meeting Bachira's face who was inches from yours. You had to hold back a squeak as he got closer with a sly smile.

"Hey, hey. Look at your number, N/n."

"N/n..?"

You tilted your head, your cheeks warming up slightly at the nickname before looking at your arm, eyes widening and mouth parting in shock as you saw the number '0' on your shoulder.

Does he knows ? Does Ego knows ? Is he trying to get more attention on me so that my secret will be discovered..!?

Bachira raised an eyebrow and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pinching your cheek playfully.

"What's with that face ! You should be happy, N/n~"

"Well, well. Hello there, diamonds in the rough."

Everyone turned their attention to Ego, you looked up at the screen silently hoping that Ego didn't figure out.
Only to freeze when his gaze wandered toward you before he spoke up again.

"How are you enjoying life at Blue Lock ?"

You started inwardly panicking again, feeling your hands getting sweatier and how tight the suit was, feeling how your hands twitched nervously.

Kunigami watched curiously from the corner of his eyes how tensed up and anxious you became when Ego came on the screen.

Were you afraid of what could happen in Blue Lock ?...It's kinda cute, seeing your reactions.

You snapped out of it, seeing how Ego was staring straight at you again.

"Let us begin the first selection."

,,,

"Itoshi Sae, you were a genius midfielder in the academy of one of the world's top clubs, Royale. But regulations stopped you from playing in the first team, so you returned to Japan. Does this mean we'll get to see you play in the domestic league ?"

"Over my dead body."

After the interview, Itoshi Sae stopped in front of a room.

"So that's how we plan to train up a striker who can lead Japan to a World Cup win. Through this Blue Lock progress."

Sae could only feeling uninterested, until they showed examples of the players in Blue Lock.
A picture of you. On the screen.

Sae's eyes slightly lit up.

"Cancel my flight."

"Huh ?"

Sae's eyes twitched, his breathing getting caught in his throat as he thought back at your picture.

"Cancel my flight, I'm interested in this project."

,,,

You stared at the players as they argued about their positions, you raised your hand with a smile.

"I don't mind taking another position, except goalie, thank you !"

Some of the guys stared at you,

An angel !

"Create soccer from zero with your brains."

You listened quietly, taking mental notes of everything Ego said before feeling a small tug on your sleeve, before you could understand what was happening, you were inbetween Bachira's legs.

Huh ?

You eyes widened slightly at his actions, you could feel your ears and cheeks turning red. It was difficult to ignore him when he wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his head on your shoulder.

Ego didn't seem to care, good to know..

Bachira's trying his hardest, you know..

He really is but..he slipped up and grabbed you.

Ahh..you feel so good and soft against him, he'll never get bored of this feeling.

Squeezing you tighter, letting his hands wander innocently. In front of others, too. Are you a pervert ?~