Chapter 1 -A Bloody Ball-

Maybe I should have thought to wear some makeup, at least to cover the tomato blush after I've heaved myself up the hill. This capitalist, 'building of dedication and honour' is another example of why private schools are not needed at all. Because one, those stories you probably read that include a hot rich guy who's totally head over heels for you since you're the new kid is completely fictional and two, the protagonist is not discreetly beautiful but rather a cow that has no balance.
And yes, I'm talking about myself because clearly who else will I be talking about? Not my 'best friend' who will always be by my side me or another guy who's stuck in a love triangle. It's just me. Your plain bread is the story for you today.
To make matters worse, this is only the second week here and I feel as though it's the first day.
I'm not wealthy or high in status to be accepted into Willow Grove but my recent school shutting down due to unfortunate circumstances has led to some private schools allowing 5 people in the whole of our year to attend their school. And I think the main reason why I was allowed to attend was because my father used to be in the military.
Now that was a big enough accomplishment for them and so here I am, totally the odd one out by all means.
And yes, I have no friends. As I'm sure you can guess from my previous statements.
My hair is tied back into a high ponytail, my black slim black trousers and my white blouse allow myself to be semi accepted in appearance wise to other students. My white trainers help me gain a few more inches but let's just face it, I'm still a small tomato.
I walk fast through the large courtyard surrounded by willow trees and make my way up the final steps that lead to the entrance of the school. The large medieval doors are open and chained to the sides of the cream building and I head inside, the waft of strong rich perfume causes me to cough a whole lot of chemicals out of my infected system.
It seems as though my body hates this place as much as I do.

My locker is on the other side of the building and my small watch enclosed on my wrist screams out the words 'you'll never make it' since I've got tutor in about 5 minutes.
And it takes my fat legs exactly 7 minutes to get to my locker. To make matters worse it's in the same corridor where Professor Abel's office is which means even if I did try to skip tutor he would drag me by the hair just to get me registered.

Oof, Professor Abel...

"Achoo!" I cover my mouth with my arm as I lean back against the wall, observing the noisy students wallowing their way through the early hours of the morning.
I close my eyes, bringing my ponytail to one side and let my bag slip down to my wrist, the heavy weight of the books are killing me.

"Watch out!"

"What?"

"You there! Move!" My eyes open wide and I duck my head down, my bag dropping to the floor and the loud 'bang' hits me like a truck, piercing my ears like a sharp blade.

"What the-" I look down to find a blue football bouncing off the wall and back to the floor, its energy slowly decreasing before it halts, right next to my bag. "Who's is this?"

"It's mine." A sleek voice replies and suddenly I see a pair of large veiny hands grabbing the ball from the ground. My eyes rest on a tall individual, his blazer jacket and white shirt a little creased but then his clear face makes up for it. And the little sweat beads glazed on his forehead.

"Sorry about that, but you shouldn't be sleeping here."

"Excuse me?"

"Your eyes were shut, so I'm guessing you're tired or just drunk."

"Who the hell do you think-"

"The name's Lewis, you're the new girl who enrolled what, yesterday?"

"Last week." I mutter and cross my arms against my torso.