Prologue: Having Enough

Start from the beginning

When it was time for him to leave, Nyx did not want him to go, but she understood that they would come to know, Issei made a promise of visiting her again, and perhaps one day freeing her, which made her blush, she was happy to have someone that she will talk to, and over time, they started to share their secrets. 

As time passed, she was angry and disappointed in the factions and the girls, especially Ingvild, and hated Dai even more, and time and time again, she started to fall for Issei, and one day, she would confess to Issei. 

Issei became depressed, he still couldn't find a way to free her, without her being tracked by the factions or worse, getting her injured or killed. Despite this, he refused to give up

"Partner...." The Boosted Gear manifested, as a Dragon spoke, his best friend Ddraig. 

"I know Ddraig, no matter what I do, I can't find a way to free her.....but there has got to be something that should be helpful in a way..."

"Try using the Book of Conceptual Records, your other Sacred Gear...." Ddraig suggested with a bit of hope. 

The Book of Conceptual Records, was a legendary and mythical book, it was a book with a brown covering, with golden embroidery surrounding it's edges, it had the symbol of God on it's spine, which was gold in color, both the front cover and back cover had additional Gold embroidery which looked like a planet, on it. 

Issei summoned the Book, he looked at it, in amazement, he found this book while he was away for a mission, nobody knew of this, and the gear accepted him without any problem, as if it chose it's new wielder. 

Once opened the Book had the records of every Sacred Gear, up to date, including the undiscovered ones like Nereid Kyrie or Alphecca Tyrant, which he had never heard off

Once opened the Book had the records of every Sacred Gear, up to date, including the undiscovered ones like Nereid Kyrie or Alphecca Tyrant, which he had never heard off. This also included the Longinus, as well as other Sacred Gears, known. In addition to that, it also allows the user to create any Sacred Gear, he so desires. He tried this with Divine Dividing, and low and behold two wings had came on his back, which performed the same way the regular Divine Dividing would do, he could even alter the gear and remove any and all limitations, allowing him to use the Gear to their fullest potential. 

In other words, he can clone the said Sacred Gear, and use it to it's full potential, without the original user being able to sense, or the Heaven System detecting it's presence. This was great for the factions not finding out about this Sacred Gear. Issei theorized this sacred gear to be beyond Longinus Tier. Anyone who wielded this was almost akin to a God. 

"Nothing Ddraig....nothing....I got nothing..." Issei spoke in a tone full of sadness

"C'mon Partner, you never gave up fighting against Trihexa, you never gave up fighting any of your former foes, why you are giving up now!" Ddraig cheered his host up. 

Ddraig remembered that aside from Nyx and himself, Great Red and Ophis trusted him as well, they were able to see the reality of Dai Hyoudou, Ophis even went so far as to help them see, but nobody trusted her, she eventually gave up as well.