~40~

Clays pov

This week, karl, nick, george and I are staying at my parents beach house out of town for a whole week, we are skipping classes, but who wouldn't wanna do this instead?

I watch as george walks out of the large house and onto the back porch where the pool that me and nick are in, he's wearing his swimming shorts and a t shirt, same as karl who's with him.

I take a sip out of my beer and smile as george walks over to me and sits down on the side of the pool with his legs in the water, I move closer to him  and rests my arms on his thighs and my head on my arms, "get in" I whisper, "I don't wanna get sunburnt" he says, "with your pale skin, your going to get sunburnt either way" I say, he groans, "you have 3 layers of sunscreen on, just get in" I say and pull his t shirt off, he slips in the water infront of me and wraps his arms around my neck because he can't stand due to the depth of the water where im standing.

I lean in and kiss his lips softly then pull away, suddenly a large amount of water splashes us, I look over at nick, smirking stupidly, "your so dead" I answer.

~~~

I sit up in bed with george sitting inbetween his legs as I rub cream on his red, exposed back to help with his sunburn.

He's naked from just taking a shower, "what happened to Jules?" He suddenly asks, "what do you mean?" I ask, "why don't you hangout with her anymore?" He asks, "she couldn't respect you" I answer, "oh...." he says then leans back against me when im done his back.

"George, I don't want you to be afraid to tell me certain things, if you have a problem with someone in my life, or if they've hurt your feelings behind my back like Jules, I want you to be able to tell me, because I will always choose you" I whisper and kiss the top lf his head, "ok?" I ask, he nods, "good" I answer.

I run my hands up his arms and onto his shoulders, massaging them softly, george suddenly sits up and turns around to face me then climbs on my lap, straddling my hips.

I run my hands over his thighs then slip my arms around his waist and pull him closer to sit on my dick.

He smiles and leans up to connect our lips roughly, I kiss back, his arms wrapping around my neck and his back curving.

My dick hardens under him as moves his hips to only slightly grind on it, I turn us over, laying him down on the bed and climbing on top of him, seperatig our lips, "god, your so fucking beautiful" I whisper as he reaches down to my sweatpants, I removes them, then my boxers.

I move my lips to his neck, sucking on it, George's hand grips my hair as he lrts out a small whimper then wrap his legs around my waist, I lean away then push my dick inside him, making a moan leave his lips.

God, I missed hearing that sound.

We haven't had time to have sex back at college, we were always to busy or too exhausted from classes.

Now we have a weak and a soundproof bedroom to make up for it.

I begin thrusting into him at a average speed to get him used to the size of my dick again, then I pick up my paste, "fuck~" he moans, gripping the bed sheets, "harder-" he manages to say before moaning again, I go harder, pounding into him as he let's out loud, slutty moans.

He suddenly screams under me as an orgasm hits him, hard obviously, he let's out another scream of pleasure as  hit a soft spot then position myself to hit it everytime.

"Fuck" I groan as an orgasm hits me aswell, making moans and groans leave me as I pound into him harder, he releases into his stomach then grips my arms as I continue pounding into him until I've released deep inside him.

I do and he let's out one last moan before I pull out of him and roll next to him, wrapping my arm around his waist and pulling him to my side, he let's out a shaky sigh then rests his head on my chest.

"I love you" I whisper, "i love you too" he answers quietly and places a soft kiss on my chest.