~16~

Clays pov

I arrive at a party and sit outside on the large porch with nick and a couple other friends when I spot george and karl, "whys george here?" Nick asks, "because this is a party and anyone can be here nick" I say, George's eyes meet mine, he smiles then turns to karl and walks over to a seating area opposite ours.

"How pissed would george be if he found out me and karl and fucking?" Nixk asks me.

The real answer is, 'he'll be relieved because me and him are also fucking behind your back' but instead I say, "I don't know".

"I'm gonna grab a drink" nick says standing and walking inside, I get a text, I look at it, it's from george.

'We should leave early' the text says, I look up at george looking at me, 'meet you outside at 9:30' I text back and look at george, he smiles and puts his phone away.

~~~

I wait by my car, putting my phone in my pocket when I hear footsteps, george runs over to me and jumps on me, wrapping his arms around my neck, I smile and hug his waist as he wraps his legs around my waist.

He leans away and kisses me, I lean away tasting the alcohol in his mouth, "are you drunk?" I ask, "a little" he smiles and cups on of my cheeks, "a little or a lot?" I ask, "I'm very lightweight so probably more then a little" he says.

I put him down and kiss him softly on the lips, "are your parents home tonight?" I asks "I can't remember" he giggles drunkly, I laugh, "lets take you back to mine to avoid taking you home drunk then" I say, "good idea" george answers and gets in my car.

George is asleep by the time we get back to my house, I scoop him up in my arms bridal style and carry him to the front door, "clay?" George mumbles, "yes" I answer struggling to unlock the door and hold george at the same time.

George cuddles into my chest as I carry him in my parents large house and upstairs to my room, I place him on my bed and strip his clothes off, replacing them with my clean ones.

George sits up and rubs his eyes as I get changed, "your rooms big" he mumbleslooking around, "it is" I answer pulling my grey sweatpants off and replacing them with a clean pair then pull my t shirt off and climb in the other side of my bed, george sits cross legged looking around my room, "you know what else is big, george?" I say, "your clothes" he says, I chuckle and wrap my arm around his waist, pulling him back into me, he doesn't lay down though.

"I'm not tired anymore" he says, I sigh and grab the tv remote, passing it to george then turning over to go to sleep.

"No, don't go to sleep yet" george complains, "I'm tired george" I say, "but I don't like falling asleep last, clay!" George complaining and shaking my arm, "then go to sleep" I say, "fuck you" he says turning on the TV.

~~~

George's has been so needy ever since he woke up with  hangover, the pill have kicked in but geore hasn't stopped complaining about anything and everything.

Just as I finally think he's going to sleep, he kicks the blankets off us, "your too warm" he groans, "shhh" I say, "no, don't tell me to shush" he mumbles, I don't answer, george rolls off me, "clay, im not comfortable" he says, "george, your driving me crazy, shut up" I say, "no" george says in a now hitchy voice, like he's about to cry, shit.

I sit up quickly, worried and look at him, there tears in his eyes, "oh george" I whisper, moving so im on top of him, tears fall from his eyes and he wipes them away, "I didn't mean it" I whisper, "I feel sick clay" he says, I place a hand on his forehead, he's warm, really warm, like burning up.

No wonder he's been like this all day.

"That's because you probably have a fever" I whisper kissing his forehead then sitting up off him, he sits up, I pull my hoodie off him so he's topless, he begins sobbing.

"It's ok, george, your ok" I whisper and pull him on my lap, "everythings sore" he sobs, I kiss the top of his head and rub his back, he feels so weak in my arms, "I'm gonna run you a cold bath" I say standing, "don't leave me" he sobs, I lift him and carry him to my bathroom, I turn on the tap and the water begins filling the bath.

"I'm gonna throw up" george suddenly says, I quickly put him on the ground and bend him over the toilet, he throws up into the toilet, i run a hand over his hot forehead then flush the toilet and strip George's clothes off as he crys continously, I place him in the not yet full bath then turn to open my bathroom cabinet, looking for something to help with George's fever.

I find gross medicine in the cabinet, everything else is downstairs and I don't want to leave george, I take a spoon and put some of the medicine on a spoon, george shakes his head when he sees it, "george, it's gonna help, ok?" I say, he covers his mouth and shakes his head again, "you have to, I'll get in the bath with you if you have two of these" I say, "only one" he answers, tears falling from his eyes, "two" I say, he opens his mouth, I put the spoon in his mouth, I make sure all of the liquid is in his mouth before pulling the spoon back out.

George swallows after almost throwing up from it, he takes another spoonful then I undress myself and get in the cool water with george.

I turn the taps off and pull him close to me, "I have a headache" he says, "it'll go away soon, I'm gonna call your mom ok?" I say, "I wanna stay here" he says, "george, your mom will be so much better at helping you then me" I say.